How to clear a Table-Top?

Started by 2006YFZ450, October 27, 2005, 05:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

How do you clear a Table-Top and how can you correct your-self if your side-ways.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.


Hollywood

Start small and work your way up. Keep increasing your speed a little each time till you figure out what throttle range/gear you need to be in to clear it. As far as sideways do you mean left to right..one side higher than the other or like the rear wanting to come around to the front?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

2006YFZ450

I get how to clear the Table-Top now but how can I correct my self when the quad is tilted.  Like when 1 side his higher than the other.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Umm..Lean to the oppisite direction?

KXKID


Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chuck_Norris

I just learned this the weekend at Durhamtown from Dreth. if the nose is low stab the throttle and it will come back up, if the front is High stab the rear brake and the front will come down.

Nightbreed

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 29, 2005, 05:52:10 PM
I just learned this the weekend at Durhamtown from Dreth. if the nose is low stab the throttle and it will come back up, if the front is High stab the rear brake and the front will come down.

And the real fun part is when the nose is high or low, AND the quad is going crooked, LOL
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

2006YFZ450

Yea that would be a fun time.  In the ER.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

heres one of me this one was too much to fix. lets just say i didnt land it. :o

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

I know were that is.  How was your landing??  Any Broken bones??? I was at Sunshine today but the track was really Cr@ppy.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

no luckely i was wearing my knee pads if i wasnt i would have shattered my knee considering thats what happend to my knee pad. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#74 crf250r

that jump has bad news written all over it
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Flea_Jumper

  No one gave you a serious anwser.  If you know the face of a jump is crooked, then lean to the opposite side up the face or just  upon leaving the face and maintain that position until you are strait or if it did not adjust land it that way.  At Gator back I watched the pros land while hanging off of thier bikes on the off camber jumps.  Just watching those guys for a while will teach you a bunch. 

Listen to Hollywood, start small, gain your confidence, and learn to fly just like you learned to ride.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Thats sick Rapter350! ;D But I dont think the landing was that exciting!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#74 crf250r

[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Honda250ex

I am maby going or going to a dealer!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 10:39:29 PM
I am maby going or going to a dealer!

First learn how to spell then go to dealer. What you getting YFZ450 or Raptor 700R>???Same price..
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

The reasons why im gettig a YFZ 1.They have better suspention 2.They are 50 pounds lighter 3.They have a lower center of gravity the only bad thing is that its slower than your rapturd :-\
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

53yfz450

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 02, 2005, 02:59:01 PM
The reasons why im gettig a YFZ 1.They have better suspention 2.They are 50 pounds lighter 3.They have a lower center of gravity the only bad thing is that its slower than your rapturd :-\

how many times do i have to tell you its not slower than a raptor. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#74 crf250r

its not like your going to top it out on a track anyway
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

53yfz450

yeah at sunshine. ::) but if you go to larger tracks he will. and im not saying the yfz is faster in mph, but it pulls harder and has a really good low end.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

YFZ's are really fast and have a sh*t load of Low end.  When I was at Sunshine MX Raptor350 and I were starting and does that YFZ haul.  But not sure for Top end.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Yea the Top End on my bike really hual's,  I floored it in 2nd and it took of like a rocket it seemed it didn't had a Manual Tranny but when I shifted in 3rd it really starts pulling after 3rd,  but it's way to fast.  I dont know when I'll be doing 75mph on a track or trail.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 03, 2005, 06:12:27 AM
Yea the Top End on my bike really hual's,  I floored it in 2nd and it took of like a rocket it seemed it didn't had a Manual Tranny but when I shifted in 3rd it really starts pulling after 3rd,  but it's way to fast.  I dont know when I'll be doing 75mph on a track or trail.

when you get big kahuna's like ME.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

backinsaddle

Usually my wife and I clear the table together, and then put all the dishes in the dishwasher, wipe down the countertops, etc.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: backinsaddle on November 03, 2005, 02:42:46 PM
Usually my wife and I clear the table together, and then put all the dishes in the dishwasher, wipe down the countertops, etc.

well i usually clear the table top with my fiancees back, then help her put the dishes in the dishwasher.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Honda250ex

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 06:52:35 PM
YFZ's are really fast and have a sh*t load of Low end.  When I was at Sunshine MX Raptor350 and I were starting and does that YFZ haul.  But not sure for Top end.

The only reason you are backing me up on a YFZ is because you think its slower! ;) Plus in my opinion your raptor is slow as H@ll in low RPM :P
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Quote from: backinsaddle on November 03, 2005, 02:42:46 PM
Usually my wife and I clear the table together, and then put all the dishes in the dishwasher, wipe down the countertops, etc.

LOL....Your funny. ;D ;D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

My dad says next week Im like WTF! :(
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

I said next week, thats this following week daaa!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

So did you change your mind??? Get the LT-R 450 much better.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

WTF!do you got a bee up your @SS :o It was a miss print! Oh and Im not getting a YFZ or 700 I am going for the LT-R!! That will be in Jan. I think! ???
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dr.Dirt

I am gonna get the LT-YFZ-450R. It's sweet, I will post some pics if you want me to.

Honda250ex

Soo I guess 2 people want a LT-R
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com