Tires 660 grizzly

Started by Beaner, October 27, 2005, 01:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaner

What are the largest tires I can fit on the grizzly with out lifting or upgrading the clutch?
02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps

Truegrit

'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

SuperGrizz12

I had to trim my fenders to make my 27's not rub  but they are XTR radials I don't think a non-radial 27 would rub though (its because the radials have a flat profile so they are 27 inches all the way across the tread to each sidewall .where as a non radial 27 is more like 25-26 inches on the side wall
05 Grizz - 27" XTR's on 14's - HMF and SETX snorkel -comming soon
05 Kodiak 450 - 26" mudlites

muddingirl

I would have to say 26 or 27's. You might get rubbing in the front end if you do sharp turns.

2006YFZ450

26" to be kool.. 27's might rub when turning.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 01:09:19 AM
26" to be kool.. 27's might rub when turning.

I don't recommend smoking to anyone. It's bad for you.

rubicon500kid

27s would rub on a grizz? I run 27s on my rancher and they dont rub.
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 01, 2005, 02:57:59 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 01:09:19 AM
26" to be kool.. 27's might rub when turning.

I don't recommend smoking to anyone. It's bad for you.

What is wrong?
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

bbf

i had 27 589 on mine a the back rub a little

Beaner

I put the 27 589s on last night and no rubbing anywhere. Even on landing a jump! Thanks for your help. ONF this weekend to find its limit!!!!
02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 02, 2005, 01:06:53 AM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 01, 2005, 02:57:59 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 01:09:19 AM
26" to be kool.. 27's might rub when turning.

I don't recommend smoking to anyone. It's bad for you.

What is wrong?

You know exactly what is wrong. You and your recommendations of smoking!  >:(