Yucapan group ride!

Started by Dr.Dirt, October 27, 2005, 01:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eworm

Quote from: Shotgun on November 13, 2005, 09:52:37 PM
Thats news to me since I was just riding there 2 hours ago.

How was it SG? Drier??

450RRRR

anybody know if this is going to happen

Dr.Dirt

I am not going to be able to make the ride to due the clutch on my Blaster going haywire  :(  Due to the circumstances, I put Shotgun in charge of the group ride. I was looking foward to meeting you guys...Well, have fun and take some pictures if you can. We will have to set up another group ride some time so I can make it.

Shotgun

I got put in charge without being asked or even told I was put in charge? Interesting.

Dr.Dirt

Well sorry, I have been busy. Just cancel it than?

Shotgun

I haven't seen any interest from anybody.

skizzfry

if anybody is passing through sarasota, let me know. Id like to get a caravan going down there. let me know.
                                               chris

skizzfry

holy crap! i just realized that the trip was on the 20th ??? i thought it was the 26th.  sorry for my stupidity...... Anybody up for this weekend???