northfloridaatv.org Is down gone forever...

Started by americanhighlander, October 26, 2005, 04:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

Well I was going on web site today untill i got this
message saying:

Account for domain northfloridaatv.org has been suspended.

I guess owner of web site didn't paid his bill. :'(

I guess alot of members are desproved about web site went down
today.
:ThumbsDown.gif


Did the owner of web site die or just didn't wanna do it no more?

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#1
 :'( I'm sorry for owner of web site lost his web site forums in the  florida panahandle area.

I was on there the other day somebody posted about aplachcola nat forest
some ranger lady ban atvs riding in wetlands areas.  :o

http://northfloridaatv.org


I hope everybody knows  web site went down today. :O

thanks,
amhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

GSPKurt

I know the owner of that site. He is also a member on this site. He has had some problems lately, having been seriously injured in an ATV wreck (and airlifted out to the hospital) among them. If he sees this, maybe he will post a response.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chuck_Norris


americanhighlander

I hope gets out of there soon.
I'm sorry what happen to him.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

GSPKurt

He is recovered and back to work. He hit a downed tree and got thrown. Broken ribs, arm and collar bone. He was off work for a few months, and took quite a financial setback. It was reported on this site that he was killed in the wreck, in fact!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

americanhighlander

Well i don't  know he got killed in wreck or not.At least
he's okay.

Maybe he didn't know about web site went down.
I guess he didn't paid bill on it.I don't  know something happen
to him.Or web site server companys got bought out.


I hope you get chance to talk the owner of web site
of northfloridaatv.org soon.

I hope he knows about his web site went down for last 4 days so far.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

grass-catcher

Who was it that got hurt? Was It Damon-"Wakulla-Ram" Or was it Casey or
Glenn-D.I have Ridden with those guys and can say that they are great guys
I had checked that site a few months ago and didnt see any activity.I hope
who-ever it was they will be alright.That just sux,

GSPKurt

Quote from: grass-catcher on October 28, 2005, 10:50:07 PM
Who was it that got hurt? Was It Damon-"Wakulla-Ram" Or was it Casey or
Glenn-D.I have Ridden with those guys and can say that they are great guys
I had checked that site a few months ago and didnt see any activity.I hope
who-ever it was they will be alright.That just sux,

It was Damon.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

2006YFZ450

Sorry to hear that.  Hope it gets up and runnin soon.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250


o4250


americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

rappy350

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

rappy350

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

americanhighlander

#19
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 16, 2005, 09:21:27 PM
Quote from: americanhighlander on November 16, 2005, 06:05:46 PM
bump     8) 

dude, why do you keep bumping this thread?

Only why I'm bumping  this topic and i
just want the owner of web site know about his
site went down last month.I guess alot his buddys
are disppointed about web site went down :'(.
I'm sorry what happen to  him :drive.gif.
So i hope his web site gets back online soon.

I hope owner of web site knows about  his web site is gone.Plus
it's not loading no more just getting a blank page.Let me know
there is a new web site address on it.


thanks,  8)
amhighlander
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

GSPKurt

Quote from: americanhighlander on November 18, 2005, 03:30:55 PM
Only why I'm bump  this topic and i
just want the owner of web site know about his
site went down last month.I guess alot his buddys
are disppointed.I sorry what happen to  him.
So i hope his web site gets back online soon.


thanks,
amhighlander 8)



Trust me, he knows his site is down.

hometownboy-
I really would not want to post his last name without his permission.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

americanhighlander

#21
Well at least it was good forum atv site,
For people over in  fl panahandle areas.
I hope this site will never go down on here.


Thanks,  8)
amhighlander
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: americanhighlander on November 18, 2005, 03:50:23 PM
Well at least it was good forum atv site,
For people over in  fl panahandle areas.
I hope this site will never go down on here.


Thanks,  8)
amhighlander

pleassssssssssssssssssse stop bumping it up we got the point a month ago.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com