how is everybody after hurricane wilma

Started by ATPShaun94, October 25, 2005, 12:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATPShaun94

how is everybody after the hurricane. especially you jesse and gregg since your in miami wear the worst part hit

Da_Mtg_Man

Ms.Mud just talked to Wheelieboy and he is fine they just have no power.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400


wheelie_boy

I finally got my power back!!!  Im so happy.  Nothing really happened to my house except part of my fence fell down.
05 kx 250f

Southern4x4

im on a genorator sory bout the spellin im in the dark
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Ms.Mud

WELL THATS GOOD! I was like gonna die from not talking to any of ya(Greg,Jess,&Jeff) I was like " OMG, SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG! lol
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Southern4x4

alright im in the light of the mornin im glad yall r all right luckly today my trailer park might get back runnnin water.I thought i was gonna be homeless cuz  wuz watchin pieces of the hotel fall andf suprisngly all i got was a l.il bit more roof damage and a lil bit mnore wateer damage.O yeah and my neighbors car port was in my yard bout to fly through my window but my dad and the neighbor took it down b4 it did.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 29, 2005, 03:06:26 AM
WELL THATS GOOD! I was like gonna die from not talking to any of ya(Greg,Jess,&Jeff) I was like " OMG, SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG! lol
havent talked to me yet :P

Miami450R

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Ms.Mud

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 29, 2005, 10:09:07 PM
Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 29, 2005, 03:06:26 AM
WELL THATS GOOD! I was like gonna die from not talking to any of ya(Greg,Jess,&Jeff) I was like " OMG, SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG! lol
havent talked to me yet :P
I know, im so sad!!! WE SO HAVE TO TALK, I MEAN SOON!!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 31, 2005, 04:09:27 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 29, 2005, 10:09:07 PM
Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 29, 2005, 03:06:26 AM
WELL THATS GOOD! I was like gonna die from not talking to any of ya(Greg,Jess,&Jeff) I was like " OMG, SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG! lol
havent talked to me yet :P
I know, im so sad!!! WE SO HAVE TO TALK, I MEAN SOON!!
lol my dad told me you called the other day, i was either sleeping or working lol

GregsRancher

everything good here in naples. got power back on thursday. naples has fpl up their ass lol. anyways screen around pool is destroyed. lost 8 trees mostly pine and cypress. yard is a diaster zone. everythings good tho
2003 Honda Rancher S 4x4

Southern4x4

i just got my power back buit i dunno how long its gonna b on
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ATPShaun94 on October 25, 2005, 12:14:41 AM
how is everybody after the hurricane. especially you jesse and gregg since your in miami wear the worst part hit
sorry shaun i forgot to ask how you did throughtout this hurricane.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com