Camping at Croom or ONF November 4-6th

Started by Agent, October 24, 2005, 02:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent

Whos up for going? The weather is getting nice, and someone said that hunting season starts the following weekend... Whos up for going?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Teej

Hunting season does not affect Croom. You can ride there year long.

Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

Agent

well I know, but if its at ONF that it will most definatly affect it!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

gearhead400

i HAVE to ride that weekend. I havnt been anywhere on my quad since the speed ride in september. I dont really want to be shot at either, so going during hunting season will only be done in big groups.  (ONF for me)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster

Would like to go if possible too. I have some riders to go with me also. I severed two nerves on my throttle thumb and I'm still recovering.Maybe I'll make it.

Agent

I haven't ridden in about 4 months, and I REALLY want to go.. Plus I really wanna smoke some brats on the open fire  ;).. Have a few beers... Who can garantee thier availability? I would like to have at least 4 or 5 peeps saying they are going to go. It will be me and my girlfriend, and maybe a couple other guys and gals. Maybe head up saturday morning, and camp saturday night, or head up friday night and camp friday night...friday night would prolly be best so every gets home in time for the game on sunday... Well? throw up some ideas man! I wanna do this!
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

FloridaATVs-com

I am going to Ocala this weekend, so I would be down with Croom that weekend. Count me in. If someone can post the meet up time and campsite, that would be greaaaaaaaaat.
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

Agent

that sounds like it could be cool... If everyone is wanting to go, why don't you all pm me your numbers, and I will give everyone a call like early next week with some details...

Right now, we have croom at a higher vote... anyone else want to throw something out there?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

gearhead400

i wouldnt really want to make a camping trip out of croom, but i guess it would be wiser(sp?) seeing how if anything goes wrong with the quads theres a shop not even 10 minutes away.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

rednek

jasoncj7 is organizing a clean-up ride at ONF on the 5th. I plan to be there for that from the 4th.to the 6th. And help them on the 5th. More info in group ride section.

02_Super_Tacoma

#10
Quote from: Agent on October 25, 2005, 05:59:35 PM
I haven't ridden in about 4 months, and I REALLY want to go.. Plus I really wanna smoke some brats on the open fire  ;).. Have a few beers... Who can garantee thier availability? I would like to have at least 4 or 5 peeps saying they are going to go. It will be me and my girlfriend, and maybe a couple other guys and gals. Maybe head up saturday morning, and camp saturday night, or head up friday night and camp friday night...friday night would prolly be best so every gets home in time for the game on sunday... Well? throw up some ideas man! I wanna do this!

I don't know you but I guess that's what this site is about. My wife  and I would like to go. We haven't  been to Ocala but we've been to Croom. Either days would work for us
02 Supercharged Tacoma

Kevsmerc

I will most likely will be there Sunday early could meet up for a ride if you want  just let me know the site #

susieblazer

 :o We won't be riding until after this weekend the BIG DAY is this sat..............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Agent

I would rather go up there friday night, still rather clean and just ride for an hour or two... Set up the tents (so we can stay clean.. lol) have a camp fire make a little dinner on the barbie, and then in the morning ride around for a couple hours and head out... If you guys are in tampa, your on my way pretty much.. I lived in temple terrace... We could probably just swing by and carpool out there. I don't see the campsite availability being real bad so we can just swing down there and buy the site for the night...



I want to have some other people going if I head up there... Can I get a few definites?
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

Suzuki_Outlaw

Ill be there thursday   night /sunday   camping and rideing.......SEE YA THERE.....       CROOM THAT IS......

1FasterBlaster

I might be down to go, but I'd rather camp at O.N.F..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com