Apalachicola Nat. forest

Started by CEC, October 22, 2005, 09:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CEC

I'm looking for places to camp and ride from in the Apalachicola Nat. Forest areas? Thanks for any info.
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

CEC

Thanks for the re-ply,I'm looking for private owned campgrounds around there
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

EVANSTURF

CEC:
Does the camping area have to be private?
Any specific part of the forest you are looking at?
Im in tallahassee and the private parks to camp at are nowhere near the riding areas. The places here to ride are big and alot of fun but the forest rangers can be strict if you dont no where to ride. Let me no when you are planning to come here maybe we could meet up.
HOnda 400ex Tag X5 bars, UMF Air Scoops, ShockWears

CEC

Evan, Thanks for the re-ply I sent you a PM,CEC
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

Prairie Master

are there anycamp grounds to ride out  of..........?
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

CEC

I'm still getting info by P.M.'s.I'll let you know.I'm looking for place's to ride out from or even trailer a short distant.But ele. and water for sure.
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

Prairie Master

It doesn't need have water or electric just want a place to ride out of camp its hard to load up the toyhauler to trailer somewhere.

Thanks for looking   ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

EVANSTURF

There is a decent size campground/R.V. park less than 10  miles from the pit that all trails lead out from. Due to the fact I live here I have never camped if it would help contact the sub station or the wildlife office in this area. Im sure the number can be found on a the internet somewhere.
Let me no when you plan on comming I My riding partner and I would love to have some new company to show around.
HOnda 400ex Tag X5 bars, UMF Air Scoops, ShockWears

CEC

EVAN,Thanks for the info about the campgrounds.You said about 10 min. away.Try to get me a campground name or phone#
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100