My Woods Machine

Started by Eruption, August 24, 2005, 07:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eruption

I just got done adjusting on her and thought I would snap some pics








YFZ450-Tampa

Nice quad dude! see if you can joing us on the Ocala trip Sept 3th.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

klutchbuster400


Eruption

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on August 24, 2005, 07:53:22 PM
Nice quad dude! see if you can joing us on the Ocala trip Sept 3th.

Thanks guys!  I just might be able to make this Ocala ride.

KXKID

NICE DIRTBIKE IN THE BACKROUND :) :)

Eruption


TRX450R_Racer

All it needs to make it faster is a Honda sticker. J/K, nice quad!! Are you going to add more red?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

FREDDYYFZ450

Looks good but you and everyone else knows you are never done with mods on a quad.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com