COMPUTER GEEK OR A SERIAL KILLER

Started by Brute Force, October 21, 2005, 04:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force

BY LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF A PERSON, YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IF HE IS A
>> COMPUTER GEEK OR A SERIAL KILLER.  GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING AND CLICK ON
>> YOUR CHOICE. THERE ARE 10 PHOTOS.  YOUR SCORE WILL BE GIVEN AT THE
>> END.     http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

I got 7 out of 10.
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bigscrub79

6/10 for me they all looked like serial killers.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

L.E._YFZ_2005

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

rappy350

I got 6/10 but they alll lokked like killers
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Loven It

7/10 I agree they all look serial killerish (is that a word lol)
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

RL400


Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Dr.Dirt

5/10 for me lol. They all looked like a bunch of creepy killers to me.

MadMudder

ALL TEN, i would do the pic thing of the score but i dunno how
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

lil_Mrs._Honda1

[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

RL400

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 21, 2005, 07:51:34 PM
Thats just because you know who all the computer geeks are.  ;D

hey hey, what are you trying to say ;D

rl.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: RL400 on October 22, 2005, 02:33:40 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 21, 2005, 07:51:34 PM
Thats just because you know who all the computer geeks are.  ;D

hey hey, what are you trying to say ;D

rl.

lol..... I thought you'd get a kick out of that.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

americanhighlander

#16
Cool web site..

I got out of  8/10 score.. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

klutchbuster400

0/10, guess i shouldnt go outside anymore :P, jk i got 8/10

dreth

i got 7/10 ! i would have got 8 but i went against my better judgement :dunno.gif

Exmx54


Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Honda328i

#21
no joke, 10/10, the Mrs. got 6/10.  My picture was even there and she got it wrong.  Bwahhh ha. >:D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

RL400

Quote from: Honda328i on October 23, 2005, 01:23:28 AM
My picture was even there and she got it wrong.  Bwahhh ha. >:D

oh yeah? what kind of computer work do you do? ;D

rl.

MrsPureLogic

8/10 - I agree.....all looked "freaky-deaky!"  LOL  :N

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.