O no another political thread!

Started by o4250, October 21, 2005, 12:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

http://www.google.com/



Type in "Failure", then press "I'm feeling lucky". :-*

FloridaATVs-com

Funny. I thought John Kerry was the one that failed in 2004...
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

Why were you typing "failure" into Google.com?  :dunno.gif  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

this is so old I thought you an internet guru would have seen it by now,,,,this dates back to the clinton years.

if you had typed it in back then,,,,same result/different name.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

rappy350

Funny. I thought John Kerry was the one that failed in 2004...
Quote from: FloridaATVs-com on October 21, 2005, 12:37:13 AM
Funny. I thought John Kerry was the one that failed in 2004...


   I guess we had the same dream
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

RL400

Old.  Obviously Google a couple web programmers dont like Bush.

rl.

Dr.Dirt


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com