Is anyone a NEXTEL DEALER?

Started by girlieblazer, April 20, 2005, 08:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlieblazer

I currently have Cingular; my contract is up in June.  I am looking to switch to Nextel.  

Looking to see if we possibly have any Nextel Dealers on the site, that could give me a better price then the stores?
Polaris Razor

Mrs.Nightbreed


CAOSPOP

Maan Big Daddy is the Person to see. Great guy. Very Decent Person. Trust him you wont be disappointed.  [smiley=trophy1.gif]   [smiley=Wink.gif]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

girlieblazer

Thanks for the info I will PM him and see what he says.
Polaris Razor

Chuck_Norris

he hooke Harley Honey up With an i830
Thanks Big Daddy

girlieblazer

How good of a hook up was it?  Because I just found out that since I work for the County I get discounts with Nextel.  And I am wondering if he can give me a better deal?
Polaris Razor

Chela

Chela

CAOSPOP

Girliebalzer I too work for the county and on top of that he was about to hook me up with extra stuff. Call himm 305-345-4546.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com