Wilma!!!! Cat 5!

Started by 2006YFZ450, October 19, 2005, 06:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Having a hard time understanding what you just typed.....Maybe typing a little slower might help?  ???

As far as Lake City goes, I don't think you have much to worry about as of now it is supose to go across South Florida as a 1 or 2.  But if it takes a turn North you will know ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

gery350

just finish putting a second tarp on the roof. lets hope it holds.

damn roofer said he cant redo the roof til next weekend cause of the hurricane. what does he know, what, 100 mph wind aint ever blown no one off a roof. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: gery350 on October 20, 2005, 09:05:32 PM
just finish putting a second tarp on the roof. lets hope it holds.

d**n roofer said he cant redo the roof til next weekend cause of the hurricane. what does he know, what, 100 mph wind aint ever blown no one off a roof. ;D

If you lived closer I'd let you guys stay at my house. you and klutchbuster are cool people.

americanhighlander

#53
(bump)  Lets keep this open up for while. :)

Send some damage pics if you live anywhere in florida
when that hurricane hits the state.I hope the news
covers on tv with atvs doing clean up work in damage areas.
That will look good on alot of atv riders out there. 

Something was strange Today
I saw 15 or 20 18wheelers in the live oak walmart
parking alot and across us 129 over by hotels.I was
doing shopping there today.I guess it was fema or
help aid crews,maybe they are waiting when storm
goes over.I don't know who are 18wheelers are,it saids:US postal
express.It could be for anything they are using for.I don't know yet..
They are so many trucks i saw over there today  out by I10.


Well I hope everybody got ready for hurricane.And try your best
getting out  of there,or ride storm out.So I hope everybody is aokay.
I hope for  the best out there and prey for you all get out of there
in time.


thanks,
amhighlander  8)




[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

gery350

Quote from: suggest a new name (mr scary cakes) on October 20, 2005, 10:29:53 PM
Quote from: gery350 on October 20, 2005, 09:05:32 PM
just finish putting a second tarp on the roof. lets hope it holds.

d**n roofer said he cant redo the roof til next weekend cause of the hurricane. what does he know, what, 100 mph wind aint ever blown no one off a roof. ;D

If you lived closer I'd let you guys stay at my house. you and klutchbuster are cool people.

thanks. well i know i'm cool but jesse...............?
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250


o4250

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 22, 2005, 03:55:35 PM
Yea lets keep this Thread up and running.



i think we should too

o4250


Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

svtbolt04

Sitting here, 8:25.. Its not here yet. Sitting back chilling in my moms office at school in the safest part of the school.. Got computers, backup generators.. Man, good stuff. bring it on I say and god bless anyone who has somthing happen to them, and may a tornado take out my truck so I can try to get a cobra. If not, keep everyone safe, blah blah blah. Time to play halo and wait this thing out.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

americanhighlander

#60
I saw news this morning on fox news and cnn.
I have heard Nat hurricane center on cnn before   wilma
hit land near Evergaldes city and some areas reported
145mph winds gusts in some areas in western coast of fla and some reported
120mph.And on fox news they said the Fla  Evergaldes kept the hurricane
stronger over swamp.Thats why it was cat3.

I know fla keys got lucky and even you people
down in south Fla you got pretty luckey with storm with eye
hitting  near miami and west palm beach.It could been much  alot worst with cat 4 and  cat5 storm.You must miss bullet of  worst eye of storm.At least no house roofs were not torn off.

We just had rain last night up in lake city.I know it took so long
having that hurricane crossing state.Man I know andrew was about 8half hours
cross.I think wilma took about 12 hours across south fla.

At least my old house  is  in good shape i use to own long time ago,
Down near county line rd near lake forest area in hollywood Fla.

I hope everybody is okay down there.


It's going be in lower 40's tonight here in lake city area.
And We have been having wind gusts with this cold front.
I was in valdosta ga yestday doing shopping at sams and I saw alot people
with atvs with fl tags going on I75 south bound lanes and alot rvs going down.I  was traveling on north bound  I75 lane and saw aplaph river it was wet and look like mug blog down there.I bet it's dry this weekend.


Keep topic open for all people got hit with wilma.


thanks,
amhighlander











[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

racemanfl

I think it crossed the state in about 3 hrs not 12

z400stunter

Well Naples is pretty messed up.  Most of downtown is under about 3-9 inches of water.  Police aren't letting anyone down there.  How do I know about the water you ask?  Well I've lived in Naples my whole life and know some backroads.  There are hundreds of trees down in my neighborhood alone.  I've seen cars and trucks smashed by trees and limbs.  The worst damage I saw was a couple businesses in about 3 inches of water.  Over all not a killer storm but it's gonna take a while to clean up and get back to normal.  Oh and yes I've been riding my quad in the street pulling trees and limbs out for people.  I drove by where I work (Cadillac dealer) and my bay door is blown in.  I couldnt find my toolbox and tools.  The only bay doors not braced was mine and another.  Mine was the only one to blow in.  Well the good news is no work until "further notice".  Anybody else have any good stories?
JUMP IT!

bigscrub79

Quote from: racemanfl on October 24, 2005, 07:28:15 PM
I think it crossed the state in about 3 hrs not 12
The eye only took 3 hours but the whole storm took about 12 hours.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

americanhighlander

#64
I guess there is alot damage on tv they are showing little bit of it.

I know it's alot more damage in your areas i know.Well maybe in next
few days they might show more damage.I know newpapers are cover
with lots of  wilma  aftermath pics.

Well I saw wilma  report on news this afternoon
and it's near off shore near new york  and new egland states
and it's 105mph winds moving ne and moving is doing 53mph
it's hualing butt to novie scovia up near greenland.

I'm glad it was last storm for while.Untill next year
hurricane season  I know they going be more storms next year.
I think it's going be another active year next year.So I'm glad
everybody made it okay through storm. ;D


thanks,
amhighlander 8)




[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

Be glad your not in cancun mexico
With all that andrew damage down there.Thats
worst thing i have seen then katrina did and andrew did.There's
alot of building damage with storm surge.And alot tourest got trap
down there with not enough planes to get out of cancun airport.
And havan cuba got hit pretty bad with storm surge.


Be glad your not there...

thanks,
amhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

JustC1582

I think the Cat 5 ... 175 MPH wind comment was a tad bit of an exageration....  It didn't hit anywhere close to that
2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

RAP04

It was not supposed to hit at a cat 5 braniac... It was a cat 5 and was forecasted to go down to a high 2 low 3 once it hit us... There where reported winds of 135mph in Pembroke Pines

JustC1582

the storm turned out to be weak, but a tornado did some damage to my apartment complex
2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com