Gotta check this out

Started by ish, October 18, 2005, 01:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ish

these guys are sick. i am sure everyone here has heard of them.

http://www.akraix.com/teaser.html
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

MXRACER86

When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

nope, The link isn't working.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

i went to their website and this is the "teaser clip" they had

http://www.akraix.com/_2005/video/index.php
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

ish

It looks like it got redirected. if you click the original link and wait it will redirect you to the video.

anyway if anyone has seen it, what did you think?
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

That reminds me of myself back when I was younger.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Asphaltdragon

I want that (john deere) atv freestyle shirt that dude was wearing!!!!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

raptorboy954

iv seen dat video and its insane
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Dr.Dirt

Wow, that video is awesome! I wish I was as good as them at riding, that is some mad air they were getting!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com