Anyone else nervous about the new hurricane?

Started by mikeE36, October 18, 2005, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

I was just looking on weather.com

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm24/projectedpath_large.html?from=wxcenter_maps

And it looks like its going to hit just around my area. I'm kind of nervous. I didn't really hear how hard of a hurricane its expected to be. And of course my dad doesnt want to get a generator because "we never got hit before" Anyone hear how bad this hurricane is expected to be? 

FOREMANRON

GO TO HURRICANEALLEY.NET IT WILL SHOW YOU PATH AND SPEED. A LITTLE NERVOUS BECAUSE OF L-CROSS THIS WEEKEND. BUT BY SUNDAY 7AM IT WILL BE  OFF LAND. DEPENDING ON THE DAMAGE SHOULD BE SOME GOOD RIDING
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

mikeE36

Quote from: FOREMANRON on October 18, 2005, 12:41:58 PM
GO TO HURRICANEALLEY.NET IT WILL SHOW YOU PATH AND SPEED. A LITTLE NERVOUS BECAUSE OF L-CROSS THIS WEEKEND. BUT BY SUNDAY 7AM IT WILL BEĀ  OFF LAND. DEPENDING ON THE DAMAGE SHOULD BE SOME GOOD RIDING

wheres l cross?

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

mikeE36


FOREMANRON

IT IS AROUND OKEECHOBEE WWW.L-CROSS.COM IT IS A BIG MUD HOLE CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

mikeE36

wow it looks cool. just a mud hole or trails too?

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

wilburz

They got a few trails. They have a trail ride on the closed part of the property a couple of times a day. Takes about an hour or so. Mostly just a big mudhole with trails around it. It is lots of fun. Battle of the bands on this Saturday.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Mr. scary cakes

Can you get rid of those anoying giant posters on the bottom of your replies? Maybe make them a little smaller?

I am also nervous about Wilma. Hopefully I will have time to drive home from L-cross on sunday and put up my shutters.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FOREMANRON

ACCORDING TO WEATHER WILMA BE GONE SAT. LATE OR EARLY SUNDAY
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

BCConviber

I am nervous about this thing, but I'll be ready.
Wilburz, y'all are hard-core going out to L-Cross with a hurricane bearing down on you. Although, it would be a hell of a hurricane party...... I may have to change my plans for saturday... >:D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

gery350

i wouldnt be too concerned about it, but my damn roof STILL isnt fixed.

niagara in my family room! ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250


svtbolt04

I am, If it comes this way, I am thinking of just making it a race weekend. Anyone up for some QS?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com