Atv with cruise control

Started by big-daddy, October 17, 2005, 04:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

back to the future. atv style.

be careful with the "flux capacitor"
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

01_DS650

what are the little blue things on the front rocket launchers?
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

jwscroll

That thing was actually part of a race across the Mohjave desert.( I think)
Anyway I know I heard about it racing some other robot wannabes in the desert somewhere.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Chuck_Norris


o4250


2006YFZ450

That's a pretty awsome quad.  It looks like it was made to creat trails on a GPS system.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com