Sandmountain TT Points 10/23

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, October 17, 2005, 09:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

So who's racing on Sunday? 

I hope to see a great turn out!  8) 

I will be running Womens and maybe a guys class (don't know which) and I have 1 Pee Wee Quad C (on a 50cc) and hopefully 1 Youth on a blaster.

It's racin time ladies and gents! Time to get your crap together and get on your "A" game!   >:D

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

400EX

they still going to race sunday with the hurricane that is comin??
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Flea_Jumper

  I will be there too? Ya right, I will bring the jet skis.  I do believe this weekend is shot.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Maaaan, I didn't even here about this storm until this morning.  >:(

Maybe we will get lucky  :P

LE450-RACER#77

I didn't know about the storm until today when I signed on to the computer & it said FL was in path of hurricane.

THAT REALLY SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Quad32x

Not  looking  good  for  this  weekend. :(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LE450-RACER#77

Ok I just sent an email to find out what was going to happen with the race this weekend so I will let everyone know as soon as I find out.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

So far it looks good for Sunday but they will let us know for sure tommorrow.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

I was just looking at the site. It says gates at 10:30. How can we get 2 practices for each clas and 2 heats in by 4:30? The calender says the race is 10:30-4:30.

TBR

They may have only one round of practice. Last year they opened at 8:30. Remember each moto is only about 8 or 9 minutes long. It's fast tracking.

Mrs Nightbreed is that hubby of yours going to be brave enough to run open expert?

#78 and #86 are ready to do some TT racing. Is anybody else going to run open expert?

See you at the races
Dale

Mrs.Nightbreed

Mike isn't racing. We can't haul all 4 quads down there. It is more for the kids to get to race. I will run beginner though. My dad (gmann) is going to racce in beginner too. Mike is what he calls a "Professional Practicer"  :P He never races....

LE450-RACER#77

So who is going to go tommorrow ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

TBR

Steve you know we will have two there. It seems like it has been a long summer break.

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

Will probaby make it out tomorrow. I haven't rode my bike in a month :'(. She was in the shop for three weeks getting the swingarm replaced. Got it back thursday and and did some maintnance on it yesterday and today. Went to crank it today and NOTHING??? Checked all of my wiring and found that it's my cut on/off wiring. Have it rigged as of now so I can least get it crunk. Will see what happens tomorrow.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Flea_Jumper

  Other than I think we will be rained out, my shoulder is still killing me from last weeks wreck.  I hope it does rain so I can heal before the first race. :'(

400EX

well i guess they're racing so i guess i'll be there.... i'm gonna run expert w/ the thackers.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Mrs.Nightbreed

Well. In big red letters on their site it says racing is still on but all I get is an answering machine when I call the number. So I guess we are leaving to go to breakfast in Bartow with my parents and we will be there.

Ride1Rob

The track should be fine. I'm about 20 mies away but we haven't ANY rain here the last couple of days ;).
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

LE450-RACER#77

So who was there & how did everyone do ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

I was wondering the same thing... I didn't come b/c I'm having issues w/ my bike. Rear seloniod (sp) gone bad and my rubber that goes into my rear brake caliper is somehow twice the size it's supposed to be. I have no rear brakes as of right now. How was the turnout today and what happened?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Congratulations Nightbreed on a great run today.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 23, 2005, 07:26:39 PM
So who was there & how did everyone do ?

There wasn't much of a turn out. Trent got 1st on Pee Wee quad C! 8) He finished his 2nd moto and asked "Did I win? Did I win?" Daddy told him yes and he said "Do I get a trophy?" Daddy said yeah and he yelled "yeeesss"   :D

I got 2nd in Beginner. gmann got 3rd. The #8 450R got 1st. I don't remember the 4th guy, he was on a Suzuki and didn't run the 2nd race. There were not enough Am guys to have their own class so some ran with Expert and 1 ran with beginner, but they got their points for their class. Powder Puff only had 1, I think she ended up riding w/ the youth. Each Pee Wee class had 2, so they ran together. I think there was 1 vet and he ran w/ expert. It was a short day today.

I don't know much about expert. I know Lyndon wrecked 1st moto and I think won the 2nd moto....

Overall it was slippery and muddy in practice and the 1st moto but it never even sprinkled and it stayed cloudy enough to keep the sun away!  :)

Sandmountainspeedway.com

I didnt know that was your son I was right there when your husban got on the back that made my day

Mrs.Nightbreed

I think everyone he even remotely recognized had to close their eyes for him to show them the trophy  ;)  I thought he was going to burst! He was so excited :P You should have heard him and the other little boy arguing over who was going to win that 2nd race! Me and the other mom both had to tell them to be nice when they were pulling out to the starting line! :D  We were chuckling that the biggest grudge match of the day was on the smallest quads  :D

Sandmountainspeedway.com

 I am glad they had fun. My brother in-law was at the start line and he said that one of those little guys (I think it was your son) said I am gonna beat all you guys and he made sure the bigger kids were listening too.

Mrs.Nightbreed

#28
(parden the fence...my mom took it) That would be mine that said that. Here are the 2 speedracers!

man  I'm tired


Sandmountainspeedway.com

I cant see the pics I would love to post them Email them to me from the web site

Mrs.Nightbreed

I fixed it. I also want to add that this was his first race ever! He is already bugging me about when the next one is  ;D

LE450-RACER#77

Hey Mike & Melissa tell my little buddy that I said good job. Sorry I didn't go but I figured it would be nasty all day so I went out & woke up a little hung over.

Oh well I'll be ready for the next one.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

1fastltr450

LE done all that work  to his bike and then scared to get it a little dirty hows he going to win the series if he dont go lol just messin with ya Steve
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Flea_Jumper

Well I have to believe that most people thought that the weather was going to be an issue.  I spoke with several of the guys who thought they would cancel the race.  It would only make sense.  No big deal there is always the next one. 

Make sure you tell Trent that I said congrats.  He is going to be a tiger when he gets older.

Ride1Rob

Yeah, I'm hoping that most felt like the race would be canceled. Something's up though b/c practices used to be nice and packed w/ quads. Lately it hasn't been from what I'm told :-\. We'll see what happens on the next one.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Ride1Rob

BTW, congrats Melissa on you and your sons run ;).
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

Quote from: fastltz2 on October 24, 2005, 08:56:26 AM
LE done all that work  to his bike and then scared to get it a little dirty hows he going to win the series if he dont go lol just messin with ya Steve

Well that is not the truth because we went out & practiced when the track was a mud hole & I sure haven't seen you on the tt track lately. By the way my bike doesn't get dirty when I'm running in the front.  LMAO
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

1fastltr450

I cant help it they changed the date of it so I have had to work every weekend of this races lol I will be back one of these days
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

400EX

i was there... ran in the expert ... i got 1st in the first moto and 2nd in the 2nd and got first overall. had a great time and hopefully there will be more people there the next race. 

p.s. hey dale is lyndon doin alright?
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

TBR

congradulation on the win Eric. Lyndon is fine
Brandon needs a tranny overhaul so he can get back in the running.

I didn't really care for the new start line because it made every one be too close on that jump. I'm afraid there will be alot of accidents there but I guess we will see.

We will be looking forward to next race and maybe we can have a few more come out from hiding.
Dale

RTR_380/450R

Get to the jump first and you wont have to worry about it!!! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR

#41
Quote from: RTR_380 on October 27, 2005, 12:06:36 AM
Get to the jump first and you wont have to worry about it!!! ;D

That is true JT, or just don't show up works well also.
2:L

RTR_380/450R

Kick a man whiles he's down!!  Why do you guys want me there anyway. It just dramatically lessens your chance of winning! :D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Quad32x

Did  I  just  see  a  TOOL ? :o ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

WickedBanshee

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

WickedBanshee

is SandMountain open every weekend now? I would like to go out there and practice on the TT track one weekend...
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Flea_Jumper


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com