Big Scrub on 10-22?

Started by MotoMike, October 17, 2005, 08:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Hey guys.  Well, I finally got another bike and I want to hit the woods.  I was hoping to get a few people together to go on a ride so I can run my new 450r a little..lol

Gearhead (Kyle), Eric and ATVTrailer, I hope you guys can make it.  Maybe we can get a few more to join us.

Mike

adrian

Myself,my wife & brother & some others will be there that morning. Maybe I will run into you.
KDX200 (mine) , KFX400 (wife's bike)

MotoMike

Maybe...but it looks like I might not be able to go  :'(.  My boss said I might have to help with the move if we don't finish on Friday.

Mike

eric

#3
To soon to tell but looks like we could have a hurricane heading our way now to :Wacko.gif

Adrian what are you guy's all riding in case I go?

clancooler

Eric, where have you been? You havent rode with us since i got my 400. Hope the storm blows off and i should be there with atvtrailer if he goes. 
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

gearhead400

bah, i havnt been out to onf since the speed ride. I need to get out there soon. This weekend im going to horror nights though so maybe next? Mike we need to ride again man its been a while. Cant wait to see the new bike, but if you dont mind me asking, why are you selling the 250?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

nevermind, atvtrailer im'ed within a minute and told me haha.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

MotoMike

lol...yeah, atvtrailer is fast.  As soon as I post, I usually get an IM from him within seconds and it usually reads, "WHAT?"...lol

Kyle, we definitely need to go on another ride.  I hope I can make this one.  If we get everything moved in on Friday night...I will be there!!!!

Mike

atvtrailer

#8
i should be there, green dodge 1500 with a black 450r in the back,i will be parked under the powerlines
and im not always on, its just a coincidince(sp?) that i usually refresh right as u post, i usually only refresh like every 5-10 minutes
05 450r #13B

adrian

 KDX 200 Mine, KFX400 Wifes, 400ex brothers, raptor 350 sister-in-law, their kids 400 ex & raptor 80.                 White Bronco in the camp ground
KDX200 (mine) , KFX400 (wife's bike)

FloridaATVs-com

don't forget about hurricane Wilma!  :dunno.gif
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

eric

Quote from: adrian on October 19, 2005, 11:12:04 PM
KDX 200 Mine, KFX400 Wifes, 400ex brothers, raptor 350 sister-in-law, their kids 400 ex & raptor 80.                 White Bronco in the camp ground

Thanks, if it doesn't rain and this hurricane holds off til Sunday I will most likely be out there on my yellow Z400 silver/white helmet.

MotoMike

Just park where we always do Eric.  Its the last parking spots on the left before the camp ground.

Mike

White 450r, Red F150 x-tra cab

adrian

Ok I will make sure to bring an umbrella in case .
KDX200 (mine) , KFX400 (wife's bike)

atvtrailer

well, the rain wont hurt nothing other than keep the heat and dust down  ;)
05 450r #13B

clancooler

Im working tommorow, so if atvtrailer still goes it will just be his 450r and his lonely green dodge ram.
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

MotoMike

Damn, well after I set this all up, it looks like I can't even go.  I hate my boss, I can't believe this crap but what can I say?

Sorry guys, maybe next weekend.

Mike

adrian

Well me too, wife is sick,did not get my new tire on & brother has cancelled out also..
KDX200 (mine) , KFX400 (wife's bike)

atvtrailer

im not gona go either, i may end up just goin to croom sunday
05 450r #13B

susieblazer

sunday we are going to croom............. ;D
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com