Any bird hunters?

Started by GSPKurt, October 13, 2005, 10:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta Nutt

How about ATVFlorida sporting clays?

GSPKurt

Quote from: wilburzbro on October 17, 2005, 09:02:27 PM
How about ATVFlorida sporting clays?

I LOOOOOOVE sporting clays! There's a brand new place about 25 miles from me that I'm wanting to try out!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Bush Hog

I love to bird hunt.  I haven't gotten to do it as much the last couple of years, just been busy.  I'll hunt anything that has a feather.  Debbie's daddy is the caretaker of 1100 acres right on the Suwannie River, that the owner only uses for quail hunting.  He tries to keep the vegetation just right for them, and plants food for them.  He also puts out pen raised quail from time to time.  He has eight well trained bird dogs there, and it's a ball just to watch them hunt.  I'd much rather bird hunt than deer hunt, and the birds are a helluva lot lighter to carry out.  ;D

Busta Nutt

Quote from: GSPKurt on October 18, 2005, 02:13:57 PM
Quote from: wilburzbro on October 17, 2005, 09:02:27 PM
How about ATVFlorida sporting clays?

I LOOOOOOVE sporting clays! There's a brand new place about 25 miles from me that I'm wanting to try out!
Let's set it up after the first of the year.

GSPKurt

Quote from: wilburzbro on November 01, 2005, 06:38:20 PM
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 18, 2005, 02:13:57 PM
Quote from: wilburzbro on October 17, 2005, 09:02:27 PM
How about ATVFlorida sporting clays?

I LOOOOOOVE sporting clays! There's a brand new place about 25 miles from me that I'm wanting to try out!
Let's set it up after the first of the year.

Sounds like a plan.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Bush Hog

Quail hunting near the Suwannee.  I'm the one in the orange vest.

CA650

I,m in for a bird hunt, but I can't go until after Nov. 21 I'll be in upstate New York hunting deer. Also there is a real nice place to shoot sporting clays about 30 minutes west of I-95 on Orange ave in the Fort Pierce area, if any body local to st. lucie county wants to go drop me a pm.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com