Anyone going to the fall poker run @ coal creek?

Started by florida gator, October 12, 2005, 11:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

florida gator

Asgrabr & I are heading up next weekend. Details are on the windrock atv website.

Heading to the Keys in the AM so will check back Tuesday.

GSPKurt

I guess not, huh?  :dunno.gif   How was it? Didja take pictures?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

florida gator

Doesn't happen until this weekend. Went to the keys last weekend. I have pics of that if you would like.

eric


florida gator

Haven't decided for sure if we are doing the poker run. We will pay the entry and do the guided rides. Then decide on the poker run or let my cousins show us around the other side of the mountain (supposed to be better but less crowded).

florida gator

What a blast. I can't waite to go back in the spring, if not sooner (it's getting pretty cold now). Maybe asgrabr will post some of the pics he took.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com