I think I got a job at sams club

Started by mikeE36, October 13, 2005, 12:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

i'm going on an interview to be a cart getter. 8.50 an hour. :ThumbsUp.gif

Michael

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

backinsaddle


TRX350_On_The_Rack

You have to interview for that job j/k

You gotta start somewhere, Good Luck :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gery350

8.50 an hour at your age.

thats awesome. i'm sure it beats publix.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

not bad as a starting wage for sure.

I'd love an employee discount.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SkyHighT100

8.50 to get carts! SWEET :) I've been working for 4 years and still dont make much more than that... awesome job :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

I got payed $100 a day to cut lawn's. 8:00am to 6:00pm
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

RL400

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on October 13, 2005, 03:32:05 PM
I got payed $100 a day to cut lawn's. 8:00am to 6:00pm
thats not bad at all! :o

rl.

2006YFZ450

That's great hope you get the job.  My cousin works at Sams Club he likes it and he says the pay is good after a year of working their.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on October 13, 2005, 03:32:05 PM
I got payed $100 a day to cut lawn's. 8:00am to 6:00pm

not fair. everyone around here is so rich they dont trust kids with cutting lawns.

svtbolt04

Dont be suprised if you dont get it because of your age. 18 is usually the age for Sams or Wal-mart. I know because I have tryed.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

leadsled

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on October 13, 2005, 03:32:05 PM
I got payed $100 a day to cut lawn's. 8:00am to 6:00pm

you mean you where being baby sat from 8 to 6 and your mommy gave you 100 dollars for being a good boy :'(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com