When is it time to say enough!!!

Started by big-daddy, October 12, 2005, 06:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Arkansas Mother Gives Birth to 16th Child:

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Michelle Duggar just delivered her 16th child, and she's already thinking about doing it again.

Johannah Faith Duggar was born at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and weighed 7 pounds, 6.5 ounces.

The baby's father, Jim Bob Duggar, a former state representative, said Wednesday that mother and child were doing well.

He said Johannah's birth was especially exciting because it was the first time in eight years the family has had a girl.

Jim Bob Duggar, 40, said he and Michelle, 39, want more children.

"We both just love children and we consider each a blessing from the Lord. I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them," he said.

The Discovery Health Channel filmed Johannah's birth and plans to air a show about the family of 18 next May.

The Learning Channel is doing another show about the family's construction project, a 7,000-square foot house that should be finished before Christmas. The home, which the family has been building for two years, will have nine bathrooms, dormitory-style bedrooms for the girls and boys, a commercial kitchen, four washing machines and four dryers.

Jim Bob Duggar, who sells real estate, previously lost his bid for the U.S. Senate. He said he expects to run for the state Senate next year but isn't ready to make a formal announcement.

Michelle Duggar had her first child at age 21, four years after the couple married.

Their children include two sets of twins, and each child has a name beginning with the letter "J": Joshua, 17; John David, 15; Janna, 15; Jill, 14; Jessa, 12; Jinger, 11; Joseph, 10; Josiah, 9; Joy-Anna, 8; Jeremiah, 6; Jedidiah, 6; Jason, 5; James, 4; Justin, 2; and Jackson Levi, 1.




[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Tmack

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!! I have enough with 3 never mind 16.... I seen a show on TV about them CRAZY...... Stacy (aka SmackAttack)

Asphaltdragon

The fathers name is "Jim Bob"... go figure :o
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

stump66

All I can say is if they can feed'em let them breed'em. Not like allot of other woman having babies to get government dollars. But if taxes are supporting them then neuter the guy and the gal.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

svtbolt04

Well, after the 5th one, im sure they all just slide out with no problem.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

susieblazer



  You'd think after #1 they would have figured out the process of birth control...............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

stump66

#6
I'm one of 7 in a Irish Catholic family and they didn't believe in birth control then. My dad worked day and night to keep food on the table. God bless him. luv my folks  :Fp   I know I couldn't do it. Well if I had to guess I would. Along with 7 kids they put us all through chatholic school. UUUGGHHHH nuns, brothers and priest OHH MY. lol  :lecture.gif
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on October 12, 2005, 08:00:11 PM
I'm one of 7 in a Irish Catholic family and they didn't believe in birth control then. My dad worked day and night to keep food on the table. God bless him. luv my folks  :Fp   I know I couldn't do it. Well if I had to guess I would. Along with 7 kids they put us all through chatholic school. UUUGGHHHH nuns, brothers and priest OHH MY. lol  :lecture.gif

I am 1 of ten I have just one and thats where it ends (O'Brian I an with you)

susieblazer



   My dad was 11 of 12 kids.............but even tho times were hard back then they scraped by...........we decided to have only 1, and have been able to give all our love, undivided attention and the better things in life, along with some awesome playtoys that we all enjoy............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: Asphaltdragon on October 12, 2005, 06:32:13 PM
The fathers name is "Jim Bob"... go figure :o
Would  it  have  been  different  if  his  name  was  LeRoy ?
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

MrsPureLogic

I think 16+ is ridiculous....but then again, it's a free country.....to each his own. 

We have one....and I think we're done.  That's what the boss man says  :-*

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: Quad32x on October 12, 2005, 11:24:01 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on October 12, 2005, 06:32:13 PM
The fathers name is "Jim Bob"... go figure :o
  Would  it  have  been  different  if  his  name  was  LeRoy ?

probably not
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

SkyHighT100

Considering that they are adicquitly providing for thier children, I have no problem with it at all, I cant imagine how crazy thier house is, lol. I know I wouldnt want to shoot out 16 kids, lol... 1 will be enough for me... 2 tops! Reading a bit more about them: Their 7000 SF home will be finished in December, it includes will have nine bathrooms, dormitory-style bedrooms for the girls and boys, a commercial kitchen, four washing machines and four dryers. The father/husband sells real estate and is said to be running for state senate next year (so they are obviously more then able to take care of themselves without tax payers help, lmao). The funniest thing about those 16 kids... all thier names start with J!!! Joshua, 17; John David, 15; Janna, 15; Jill, 14; Jessa, 12; Jinger, 11; Joseph, 10; Josiah, 9; Joy-Anna, 8; Jeremiah, 6; Jedidiah, 6; Jason, 5; James, 4; Justin, 2; and Jackson Levi, 1 and now Johannah  :bow.gif
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I say: if they can support them, than more power to them.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com