lake city flat track

Started by 1fastltr450, October 11, 2005, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

hey remmey I have talked to most of our guys it looks like we are going to  have 5 in our group, 3 or 4 out of naples are you still in rimmey, if so look forward to racing with you.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

remmy

So far so good.  Just gotta get some flat track tires - still have stock knobbies.
06  450ER
DG Front Bumper
DG Nerf Bars w/Heel Guards
Pro Design K&N w/outerwears
Opened up the air box
HMF Adjustable Needle - 3rd Clip
Aftermarket endcap
165 MJ - A/F - 2 turns out

1fastltr450

yep you got to have those they will not let you run if you dont
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450R_Matt

So far I only got my self and Rob. Rick cant make it. I'm working on one more and will know by Tuesday.  Flat Trackers are dieing down south. Tracks are few and far apart.  Lets get something in Tampa (East Bay) ;) 

Lets hit a place after the race for some grub.  :T
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

we might can do that we always eat after a race but we were thinking about bringing a grill cooking some there and watching the cars. we will have to see what everyone wants to do
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

535banshee


1fastltr450

he is probaly scared we done put it on him one time that was all he could take
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

   Ya'll decide where we are eating, at the track or out somewhere so I know what to bring or not. What time can we arrive to do a little testing? What time is green flag for us?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

Well this freakin Hurricane better go away and not head here like they are talking.    WTF.   Every time its time to go racing around here it another storm. 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

I understand matt let us knnow if you going to try to make it or not
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HondaATC

Is this a one time thing or is there gonna be some more in the future? Lake City is like right down the road from me (45min) but I dont have anything to race there this weekend... I've been wanting to build a flat track trike and if they will be allowing quads/trikes to race there in the future I'll definetly be in.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

1fastltr450

this is suppose to be the 2nd and 4th sat of every month but I will get more news on it sat nigh t
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450R_Matt

Bump....

I'm Still heading up there for this race.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)   

Anyone call the track to see if they are still running?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

   I haven't heard anything either way but I don't think the storm would affect Lake City like it is projected for the more southern parts of FL.  If it stays on course I imagine Sandmountain would get rained out or be really wet again like last year so for those guys it will really suck. :'(
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

ok I talked to the guy and he said that they are going to tryto race so he told me to call him on sat and he will let me know more I will gilet you know as soon as I get the info from him. it is 25 dollars for racers and 10 for spectators
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

   Is this first event a free deal for us kinda like a meet and greet? Or is it an official race with heats and a main?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

this is a race so I can smoke a man that likes to go slow left turns suppose to have heat races and a main dont know about power hookups for you he was not sure he said there is water there but was not sure on power
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Hey! you guys dont worry thay yellow turd fastltz has, it coulnt pass itself!

:box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :R
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

   Hey Gary,
  I don't have Doug's number. If you read this in time let him know Chris and I will be at practice tonight in case he wants to come out.
    Thanks!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

#46
Do you have a good source?

Link----------->http://www.karnac.net/lakecity/index.html


I just called the track and they said they are closed for this season and wont re-open till Januray
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

I dont know Matt I will call the guy tom who did you talk to so I can find out who he is and get it straight
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450R_Matt

Lake City Speedway
SE Racetrack Lane
Lake City, FL 32025


386-754-8800
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

  If Lake City is indeed closed this weekend then lucky for you fastltz! Since you like smoke I was thinking of running extra rich so you could smell my twin smoke while I lead you around those high banks! :box.gif :W Come get sum!!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com