10/15/05 somewhere around big scrub (onf)

Started by atvtrailer, October 11, 2005, 12:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

just wondering if anyone wanted to ride somewhere around big scrub saturday(10/15/05)
05 450r #13B

theMAGICMAN10111

im  goin to eureka dam on saturday. if ur interested. The trails and open areas are fantastic. there are always alot of people there. Last weekend there were about 20 people there just riding and havin a good time. Let me know if ur interested

atvtrailer

eurika is a long drive for me, the 75 min drive to big scrub is bad enough :(
05 450r #13B

Eworm

We will be riding fast at Scrub on Saturday. Just look for Raptors!

Honda328i

I was going to be in ONF sometime on Sunday 10/16/05
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

FOREMANRON

EUREKA IS NOT MUCH FARTHER AND A LOT WHOOPS
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

atvtrailer

i will  be out there at big scrub under the powerlines around 9am or so, i have a green dodge 1500 reg cab and a black 450r, and possibly a yellow utility trailer with a red and black dvx400
05 450r #13B

MotoMike

Damn!!!!  I wish I was going...lets set up a ride for next Saturday, I will have my 450r then.

Mike