FTR Quad Scramble #1 Who's going?

Started by FTR44CRep, October 10, 2005, 03:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTR44CRep

OK everyone it's time to support the sport.  We need attendance to keep this thing going.  Do whatever you can to come up and race!!!

PLEDGER#76

You can count on me going it was A great course this past weekend and I am sure it be the same way in two weeks too so lets get this series up and going so we all have a place to race and ride!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

kevoquad

you can count on my crew,     6 riders,   maybe more.         ur not passin me this time will!!!!   
04 yfz450     " quad open #1b "
03 kodiak 400 4x4
04 nissan titan

PLEDGER#76

If I caught you at the last one you are in trouble at the next one!!!! not making excuses but front-end is totally trash, I hope to get it fixed by this upcoming race, I have ordered the parts now im just waiting.
What do you race and what is your number????
OH AND TO ALL THAT DONT KNOW YET NICK MUNNO FINALLY BEAT ME AND BEAT MY TIME BY A GOOD BIT TOO, SO HE IS NOW 13 LOSSES AND 1 WIN AGAINST THIS OLD A$$ MAN) WAY TO GO MUNNO !!!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

svtbolt04

Not sure if I am going, but would like to head back up. Great course, just needed more time.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

PLEDGER#76

This race we will get 2 HOURS ;D to do as many laps as possible, so anyone who races in the hare scramble division in the FTR on a quad should go and suppot this new series and we will also get 2 hours at all the quad series races.
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

yamadooski

We are heading back up.. :) :)
Dont forget the pee wees get to race now too.
Ordered all new ball joints for this one.
Have to race in "A" class for this one.
Keith K aka Wildman 777 is also racing "A" class.
Pledger you gonna do "A" class for this series?
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

PLEDGER#76

I guess it just might be the A-CLASS at the QUAD SERIES races, we will see, and my son Jacob Brown will have his 9 year old self in the 90cc 9 to 15 year old class so wish us both luck!!!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

kevoquad

hey will  im 1B open     white yami450    i had some tie rod issues    but thats gunna be fixed for next weekend.              cant wait!
04 yfz450     " quad open #1b "
03 kodiak 400 4x4
04 nissan titan

PLEDGER#76

ok I remeber now I could not pull away from you and luis I think, good luck at the next one and I will see yall there!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

YFZ450-Tampa

You are rigth Will, that was Kevin and me, and if you will try "A" you won't have to pass me, you will be ahead of us from the begining  ;D I heard they will do some changes to the track, but it was OK to me the way it was ... hummm may be not, a couple of passing areas will be great, but that's just about it.

I'll see you guys at the race, lets make it big
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Kirklandrock

If my shocks make it back in time for me to break them in a little I'll be there.
           Joe
#918 FTR H/S series (on hiatus)

YFZ450-Tampa

Hope you can make it and bring your bodies with you.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

PLEDGER#76

Come on Joe, looking forward to racing with you again, are you the J. Kirkland who I see with stuff in the GT-THUNDER shop waiting for service???
If you can make it it would be cool hope to see you there man!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

SLOW450R

I'll be there,  I really enjoyed that course, its going to be fun to be out there for 2 full hours this time.  From the look of the lap times it looks like we will be out there for 4 laps, it ought to make for a good time, and hopefully some wore out racers, cause I know I will be.

See yall up there
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

PLEDGER#76

I think I read they are gonna make it A 7 or 8 mile track instead of the almost 10 mile track we raced last time so I think we might even get 5 laps and the 2 hours is the best part!!!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Kirklandrock

Hey Willis,
   thats me........ cant believe how quick Laz did what he does....
Dude, I 2 day'd them to him a week from yesterday (tues) and they were shipped out today....Thats awesome........ Icant wait........ Hope to get a little ride time on them before next weekend...
    Looking forward to racing with you to Willis,   havent seen you guys in a while.
  Take Care and See ya there...
            Joe
#918 FTR H/S series (on hiatus)

TRX450R_Racer

Joe,
  So he got yours on Thursday the 6th? He received mine on Friday the 7th. Hopefully mine will be on the way soon.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FTR44CRep

You guys are all coming to the race, RIGHT?

yamadooski

Yep we are heading up Fri night and camping all weekend.
MY son races Sat. in the peewee and I in "A" class on Sunday.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

FTR44CRep

Cool, I can't wait to see the kids race.

bluesman

where is it at and when??? like to take my kids and watch??

Albright335

Phil and I will be there...looking forward to it...

I read that there will be a hay ride for the kids..."ATTENTION LITTLE GOBBLINS!!
What better way to celebrate the coming holiday, but with a good old fashioned Halloween Hayride!! 
There will be a hayride for the kids at the "First Annual Blackjack Quadscramble", in Pinetta. If you would like to go along, the wagon will be picking up "little pumpkins" at 6:30 pm at the sign-up trailer.  Be there for a  GHOULISH good time!!  Who knows what we might encounter!!"   ...I read the statement on the FTR Website. :)

Here is the flyer with the location and start times  :P

http://www.floridatrailriders.org/flyer/RCDR_QS_102305.pdf

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

mudnuri

I will be there. I hope they have a slow calss!
Bluesman! Bring the kids! They will be pumped! They can enter and so can you. You don't have to go until you break or crash. Just have fun and get out of the way of the faster riders p.d.q.
Entry fee is only $20 for kids 8 & under and only $40 for everyone else.
The Utility class should be fun, too!
B
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

FTR44CRep


Albright335

All,

The following was listed on the FTR website today!!

"The first 20 quad racers under 10 to sign up will receive a free racing jersey at the Blackjack QS in Madison. First come first serve no guarantee on size and color Courtesy of your FTR leadership."

Hope to see some new faces this weekend!!

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

svtbolt04

How does that help me?

Im not going, too far of a drive now that I think about it. I wasnt very happy with the hour long race last time. Dont tell me about AA riders setting the pace because someone on here came in at 58minutes and was pulled. He could have ran another lap.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Albright335

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

svtbolt04

Yea, but I was told it was going to be an hour and a half for a regular harescramble. I was reading through the rules and didnt find one thing on harescrambles timing rules for the AA bs I was told on the FTR website.. To say some things that others wouldnt want to say, I would rather race at holopaw again than through those trees which were IMPOSSIBLE to pass in unless the person in front of you crashed. That was another thing I saw on the rule book for harescrambles "B.Course - D Must not : Contain any long sections where passing is impossible" Now, how many quad people came up behind a slow rider and had to wait it out untill it opened back up 5minutes later because neither you or them could find a spot to either pull over to let pass orĀ  put it into higher gear to pass.. The track was technical, but IMPOSSIBLE for quads to pass.

Get my point?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey dude, like Jane said, it will be two hours race, ohhhhhh yeaaahhh can wait, and as I read, they have done some changes to the trank, some passing areas and so. Will be heading up on Saturday morning with Kev, Donny and Vince.
I want to see all those kids racing their pewe quads.

All see you guys, girls and kids at Madison
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

PLEDGER#76

Anybody who races quads needs to be there to support this first race for the FTR QUAD SERIES, this will be the race that will determine future clubs holding races too so if you race any hare scrambles on quads you need to support the quad series first!!!
It might just be the only XC venue to race in florida soon!!!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

indianjoe

Well said pledger....We all should support F.T.R. it might be one of the last riding oppurtunities in the state if things don't change....I plan on partcipating in the Holopaw quad scramble and plan on just having fun.

kevoquad

this could be the start of something bigger than us all,    we need to support the quad series!!!!      once people see how big we are   and the potential,    property owners will be coming out of the woodwork.     all we have to do is show up and have fun!     
04 yfz450     " quad open #1b "
03 kodiak 400 4x4
04 nissan titan

svtbolt04

If the hurricane heads exactly toward collier county.. I guess you will see me there!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FTR44CRep

Hey Guys,
I talked to Mark, the Chairman of the new Quad Series.  Here's how the 2 hour format will work.  The lap time of the first racer to be scored will be deducted form the 2 hours.  If the first racer does the first lap in 20 minutes then the cut off will be 1 hour and 40 minutes.  In other words, if you go through scoring at 1:39, you get another lap.  If you come in at 1:40 or later, your finished.  Personally, with this storm coming, which is now a cat 5, I can't believe the race is still on.   My but will be home.

PLEDGER#76

I have heard from the the top weather guy in the NAVY and he says the storm is so high up in the air it will be lucky to be a CAT2 if it even hits FL. I guess we will see how much he knows!!!!!
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

YFZ450-Tampa

As farther north the safer I'll be, and Madison is north enough for me
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

svtbolt04

Yea, Im 100% sure ill be heading north, about 50% sure Ill be racing.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

yamadooski

 Everyone is evacing to the north so why not go to the race.
I would bet where the race is at it will be the safest place in the state.
The high pressure in the north will not let the hurricane go any further than the Tampa area.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

FTR44CRep

Am I the only one who thinks it's bull**it this race is still being held?  Am I the only one with other family members who need my help during these stupid storms?  I think it's great that most people can just drop everything and run to the race.  But FTR preaches how much of a "family" they are and then they turn around and do something like this.  They want us to desert our "real" families and homes and go to their first event.  Real class act.

Albright335

Hmmmm...I am kinda torn on the subject......

I live in Valkaria - East Coast - on the Brevard / Indian River County line and I do not expect much of anything but rain - IF that.  BUT as I was saying to Phil last night , I do feel bad for those who are forced to make the decision to go and support the QS or stay and help their families. - I guess we should actually find out if and where the storm is going to go (although we all know they are unpredictable).

So, I do see where you are coming from.....and I understand that the QS must be held this weekend (if at all) because of hunting season starting in the next week or so. I agree with most that if an evacuation does take place then come on up...but not knowing how your family is doing and your home it would hard to concentrate on "racing".....I am just hoping Wilma goes away - LoL!!!!!!

No mattter what you decide - stay safe!!! ;)

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS