Pretty Cool Maze Game

Started by Bigscrb15, April 25, 2005, 12:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

I thought this game was pretty cool, see if you can get to the finish line without going out of the white maze.

http://i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/6489/a-maze-ing_new_cursor3.swf
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

speedman8903

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

MadMudder

Thats more frustratin then a one legged man at an azz kickin contest.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

qt314nfla

Quote;)  My comments...click this
ROTFLMAO!  You caught me off guard that was good!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote;)  My comments...click this
ROFL!!!!!   I am cryin.

That was toooo much!!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

I got all the way to the top.... then it yelled at me :o

I'll admit it....

IT SCARED THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME

Quad32x

CRAP !!!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Thrasher

haha,,nice i had a feeling it was gonna be something like that...got to the top then a suprise!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com