NO MORE ATV'S/DIRTBIKES Riding IN FLORIDA

Started by dirty2, April 25, 2005, 01:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirty2

I heard that atv were not going to be aloud in the state of Florida anymore. Has anyone else heard of this because I'm still paying for my atv and I would not like to stay stuck paying for something I can't use. ??? :'(

stump66

Where in the heck did you hear this?? Was it in a paper or from your wifes fourth cousin twice reamoved and adopted mother inlaws exhusbands nephew?  Just kidding don't take offence. ;) But where did you hear it? ???
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

brett711

if that what were to be true, you can use it, dont get caught.
if that were to happen it would take a long time. but know its not going to happen...
2007 honda rancher

Honda328i

The state might restrict more and more where we ride, but I doubt they would pull the plug all together.  The State makes bizillions of $$ from our title fees and sales taxes. (So they can spend it on the Everglades cleanup instead of new riding areas).  :( or something like that.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dirty2

QuoteWhere in the heck did you hear this?? Was it in a paper or from your wifes fourth cousin twice reamoved and adopted mother inlaws exhusbands nephew?  Just kidding don't take offence. ;) But where did you hear it? ???

I saw it in a newspaper
my  :o open up this way when I saw it

americanhighlander

#5
 8)Was it  in miami herald? I know alot times in past the miami herald  likes to lie false reports in their newpapers storyies.I heard this on cnn  channel  it was on campaige  commiacl back in 2004.don't beleve  news half the time they like try cover their selfs up.Like  what they did  in hurrcaine andrew long time ago  with dead bodys hidden them in school sheters thats  what nat guard did  down there  my dad found out  from his phone company during in some reports said estmate near 2,500 people die in andrew and this no lie and the south FL  news stations didn't wanna  say it  anything about this and they cover this whole thing up. :o
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chuck_Norris

Here is Jeb bush's Email address I think he needs to hear from us
jeb.bush@myflorida.com
I sent my Complaint

redrider

if they did ban atv riding in florida i no people still would ride and race if they owned a track i no i would

Qdawg76

QuoteHere is Jeb bush's Email address I think he needs to hear from us
jeb.bush@myflorida.com
I sent my Complaint
Sent mine, come on everyone send E-mails away ;D
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

stump66

Quote8)Was it  in miami herald? I know alot times in past the miami herald  likes to lie false reports in their newpapers storyies.I heard this on cnn  channel  it was on campaige  commiacl back in 2004.don't beleve  news half the time they like try cover their selfs up.Like  what they did  in hurrcaine andrew long time ago  with dead bodys hidden them in school sheters thats  what nat guard did  down there  my dad found out  from his phone company during in some reports said estmate near 2,500 people die in andrew and this no lie and the south FL  news stations didn't wanna  say it  anything about this and they cover this whole thing up. :o

here is a very interesting story about the hurricane andrew cover up.
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/hurricane.html
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

rubicon500kid

if it was in the herald then i would not  belive them my dad is a lutenit for miami- dade cops and they have lied about him in the past and we have sued them for it to
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

racemanfl


JeffP

Quotehere is a very interesting story about the hurricane andrew cover up.
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/hurricane.html


The same thing happened during Charlie just last year.  The body count was grossly understated in print from the reality of lives lost.  I suppose it's to minimize the impact it could have on residents as well as the Florida economy.  But who knows really.

A little off topic I know but it just goes to show don't believe everything you read or see from the media.
Jeff Peterson
Was the badest 2003 Suzuki Z400
Wa to many mods to list with only 300 Characters

dirty2

QuoteHere is Jeb bush's Email address I think he needs to hear from us
jeb.bush@myflorida.com
I sent my Complaint

Email sent just do it
no one can take this [smiley=drive.gif]way from us

gery350

no more riding in florida? ya, as soon as you pry the handlebars from my cold dead fingers.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

kawGIRL

#16
Quote8)Was it  in miami herald? I know alot times in past the miami herald  likes to lie false reports in their newpapers storyies.I heard this on cnn  channel  it was on campaige  commiacl back in 2004.don't beleve  news half the time they like try cover their selfs up.Like  what they did  in hurrcaine andrew long time ago  with dead bodys hidden them in school sheters thats  what nat guard did  down there  my dad found out  from his phone company during in some reports said estmate near 2,500 people die in andrew and this no lie and the south FL  news stations didn't wanna  say it  anything about this and they cover this whole thing up. :o

I don't know about 2,500 bodies?  What about the next of kin asking questions?  I think maybe something's were covered up but that is the norm in situations like that.

And I think K.T. Frankovich is a good writer and has a very vivid imagination  ;)

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

J.D.

At the meeting yesterday something was mentioned about a bill that would not permit OHV to be used by anyone under 16 ...I'm not certain if it only pertained to Govt and state land only or private also .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com