FTR Race at Reddick November 13

Started by Wannagofaster, October 07, 2005, 04:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wannagofaster


Wannagofaster

It is MX #3 in the series. Motocross of Marion County. Last FTR race in Bartow (MX#2) had 74 Quads. I would love to see that # get higher.

LostCause

I'll be there!!!!!

Should be a great turnout.  I'd like to have 85 Quads there for this race and see one of the races this year  hit 100.  So yall come on out and help make this happen.

Also don't forget that there is a pig roast Sat night.  All we have to do is bring a side dish.  Was a great time last year. 

See yall at the races.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Nightbreed

My wife, my self and the race team will be there.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Exmx54

I'll be there, along with all the rest of the FTR MX events, I turn 16 on Tuesday  8)

h400exinfl

I'll be there, with a new piston in the bike.  I'm hoping to get a better start like back in the old days when I had more than 85 psi compression.

LostCause

But remember in the old days you wrecked!!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

h400exinfl

Keep talking.  We'll see.  You want to put some money on this one.  Make it a little interesting?  Me on my 400ex vs you on your yfz? Whoever finishes higher for the day wins?

Hollywood

I plan to be there! Should be a great weekend. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Mrs.Nightbreed

We are even going to have a certain Newbie 50cc racer!!   >:D

Are they limited to 1 adult per child on the track? Because I think this one has (and needs) a track CREW!  :P

Wannagofaster

Anyone have any pictures from this weekend?

mudrat

I have a bunch of pics (500+) I have to go through them and will post them in the Pic Section!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Wannagofaster


YFZCutie113

I too have a ton of pics 550+ i also need to go through them all
Dale please get in touch w/ me or mike so i can talk to you about the pics of your boys ok thanks so much Brandi
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

YFZ450-Tampa

Can some one tell me the first 5 on the "B" class ???
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Mrs.Nightbreed

#15
I know Nate Walsh 1st
            Alex Kirchner 2nd

I don't remember the rest.

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

YFZ450-Tampa

OK I found the scores on www.mxmarioncounty.com if someone want to check them out, seems like a couple of really fast riders showed up.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

trx#9

I didn't see any results on there site?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Who thought that this race (ftr series) isn't worth the time to go to anymore. 3 laps of muddy practice, 4 lap first moto and a 3 lap second moto, for 8 hours and only 10 laps. especially the A class which is full of pro and pro-am riders its pretty degrading. I won 8 dollars for a second place victory WOW. Somebody needs to start a new series maybe a quad only series and one that cares about the sport before padding there own pockets  if we can pull in over a hundred quads I think it could work. Nothing going to change until we do something about it. I'm sure tracks like Sandmountain, bartow, hardrock, sunshine, lakeland, bithlo,seminole, ect. will be more than happy to have a date on the schedule. What do ya guys think? 
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

YFZ450-Tampa

Well, I can say something about this, XC or Hare Scrambles in FTR had  started a new QS (quad scramble) series as you may know, the Hare Scramble has been raced sharing the dirt  bikes tracks, dates and clubs, the "Quad Scrambles" is only quads race, opening a lot of more classes, so any one can race, this is our first season, and a lot of peope have been working hard to make this happend, eventually we will have our oun series, without messing with the dirt bikes, but this will only be possible if all of the quad riders put some efford to it. The same situation could happend with the "MX" series, this will take time and efford but it is on our hands to make it happend. It's been only two races on the "QS" series, I can say the second one had more quads the the first one and I'm sure the "QS3" will have more quads, it is all on us to make it happen.
I race normally woods  but I raced "mx2" in Bartow and I know about waiting for your "moto".

There are several "MX" tracks all over Florida and if we can get enough riders, an "Q-MX" race series could be possible.

Now the question is ... do we want this to happend ??? is in our hands to get it started.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Mrs.Nightbreed

#22
This was brought up when the quadscrambles first started. At this time the FTR MX simply doesn't have the quad numbers yet. At the rate we are growing, it won't be long. Maybe we can find a way to split the weekend and run quads and bike on different days. It would be tricky to still get practice in but maybe we can come up with something to submit as a proposal.

Also, Seminole had a Quad only race a couple months ago and there was only about 50 or so there. I think if the race was better advertised and more centrally located you might be able to get enough interest.

Wannagofaster

There is another quad only race at seminole on 11-27-05. check out www.seminoletribemotocross.com

trx#9

I don't mine a quad series but no (FTR)  FTR thinks there the AMA but there not, they apply the AMA rules so they don't have to payback any money classes. They don't like to pay back money because they don't profit as much as giving a 2 dollar trophy, you don't have to be a rocket scienctist to figure that out. :stoogies.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!