Dry season

Started by jwscroll, October 06, 2005, 05:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

Alright who else is in the landscaping industry? When are we gonna get a few days of dry weather? All my crews are leaving tracks cause of the wetness. What am I sayin? Sorry I forgot I have a submarine in the garage. Too bad I gotta catch up on work so I can't ride lately. Anyone else suffering the same dillema? Misery loves company you know. ;)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

da_mtgs_boss

Today is the first time it has rained in St Pete in weeks. Maybe you should come over our way ;)
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

gery350

damage roof = non stop rain.

just my luck. up to 12 buckets now.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

I'm in the business of landscaping my front yard,,,,haven't gotten to that in about a week and a half due to the rain,,,,,well mostly the rain ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

2006YFZ450

Yea I know my uncle is in Landscaping and he really can't do much.  He usually cuts 7-10 houses. Now 2-3.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Yeah, I get tired of washing my quad from all the mud. It just wont stop raining. It just gets old after awhile, I mean all the places to ride around here are 4 feet under water.

Exmx54

I haven't noticed any excess rain at all, and I've been riding every weekend for the past couple months..

jwscroll

Wish I could ride as much as I used to. Totaly missed the Eureka Ride cause of work, not gonna miss the next one hopefully. If it doesn't let up tommorrow I might be able to head out to the Groves, rain equals no work tommorrow. ;D
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Magnum330

Well look on the bright side after the rain the dust will be gone for about 2hr or more if your lucky
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

jwscroll

Citrus growers, What is Yellow Dragon?
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

qt314nfla

Quote from: florida400ex on October 06, 2005, 08:36:56 PM
I haven't noticed any excess rain at all, and I've been riding every weekend for the past couple months..
What he said.

customrubicon

Rain = Mud

It also can mean less income for those of us in the Landscape business. You have been talking about mowing lawns which is the lawn maintenance business. I do not mow lawns, just install new ones.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

gery350

just when you thought it had dried up, mother nature decides to open the floog gates.  damn, gonna have to wait a little longer.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Honda250ex

My father is in lawn service we got to make it up and that means no fourwheeling, D@ME!!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com