He's Baaaaack !

Started by cain73, October 05, 2005, 02:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Well , well , well.  Guess  who  can  post  again.  Suckas. >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

I  wonder  why  our  brother  GASGASMAN  cant  post  yet ?  He  must  be  the  most  vile  and  hated  one. >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 08:57:08 AM
I  wonder  why  our  brother  GASGASMAN  cant  post  yet ?  He  must  be  the  most  vile  and  hated  one. >:D

Great signature Quad :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 08:57:08 AM
I  wonder  why  our  brother  GASGASMAN  cant  post  yet ?  He  must  be  the  most  vile  and  hated  one. >:D

He can, Maybe he's working or something, Besides Cain, You were all reset at the same time.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Lets make sure we're all on the same page here.
As far as your sig ltr-450. You were all banned for stirring up trouble, being vulgar and not respecting the site rules. Your post to me was the straw that broke the camels back. If you don't know them then look at the agreement when you signed up. Quad and gasgas just got caught up in the mess. You guys are more than welcome to post anything that you want as long as it doesn't get rude,or crude. The moderators make the decision as to what gets modified or deleted. Just keep it clean and have fun.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 06, 2005, 09:03:42 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 08:57:08 AM
I  wonder  why  our  brother  GASGASMAN  cant  post  yet ?  He  must  be  the  most  vile  and  hated  one. >:D

Great signature Quad :)
Why  thank  you  my  brother. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 06, 2005, 09:19:29 AM
Lets make sure we're all on the same page here.
As far as your sig ltr-450. You were all banned for stirring up trouble, being vulgar and not respecting the site rules. Your post to me was the straw that broke the camels back. If you don't know them then look at the agreement when you signed up. Quad and gasgas just got caught up in the mess. You guys are more than welcome to post anything that you want as long as it doesn't get rude,or crude. The moderators make the decision as to what gets modified or deleted. Just keep it clean and have fun.


crude!! quad wont last a day!!   

HAHAHAHA!!!!

glad to see your back tim! :P
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

cain73

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 06, 2005, 09:19:29 AM
Lets make sure we're all on the same page here.
As far as your sig ltr-450. You were all banned for stirring up trouble, being vulgar and not respecting the site rules. Your post to me was the straw that broke the camels back. If you don't know them then look at the agreement when you signed up. Quad and gasgas just got caught up in the mess. You guys are more than welcome to post anything that you want as long as it doesn't get rude,or crude. The moderators make the decision as to what gets modified or deleted. Just keep it clean and have fun.

I was trying to stay away from it but you put it out there so.... the post I was banned for was not offensive except to maybe your ego. it wasn't nasty or anything it just didn't agree with what you were doing and your attitude.

And if that's the case when is you suspension going to start ? You threatened LE and were rude to many. It wasn't only the ones banned that you offended either and I'm sure you know that by people leaving and other posting about it. I guess it's still a case of do what you want if you're a mod.

lt250r was banned for looking back in your old posts and quoting them to show the hypocracy of the site mods. You told him it was because he brought te subject up again. It is open discussion and nothing he posted was bad. You didn't like it and banned him. Are you gonna ban me again for talking about it? Hmmmmm.

And you even followed us (I know you signed up before us - but you went behind and posted behind everything we posted ) at another site. you even got nasty with me in pm's and told lt250r in an open forum "bring it punk" When I called you on it you said "I'm obeying the rules of this site" So it show how hypocritical you are. You did it there, and you did it here and banned others for less than what you did. 

You wanted to bring it back up so here it is. I have posted nothing offensive or lewd, no cussing or personal attacks. What I have posted  is facts and in some cases opinion which violate none of the rules. Guess we'll see what happens.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

Cain, I think you need a :Hug.gif lol
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

cain73

I didn't bring it up just responding to the condescending comments made by others shifting responsibility where it doesn't belong. I posted nothing offensive, vulgar, or disrespectful to site or members. Just voicing my opinion.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

SkyHighT100

Darn you and your big words, lol.... I think I'm going cross-eyed... j/k :P
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Quad32x

You  go  boy ! :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 06, 2005, 09:12:13 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 08:57:08 AM
I  wonder  why  our  brother  GASGASMAN  cant  post  yet ?  He  must  be  the  most  vile  and  hated  one. >:D

He can, Maybe he's working or something, Besides Cain, You were all reset at the same time.


Nothing I post is vulgar, or violates the site rules. If I get banned it's because I don't post only what certain people want. Well that is a freedom guaranteed under our constitution called freedom of speech. Maybe you guys have heard of it ?
If you say so. I know last night Quad, gasgasman, and LE were all pming me on another site wanting to know why they couldn't post here since they got banned before me. Ask Id@ I was pming him about it last night.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

SkyHighT100

Possibly a delay in the time/schedule of the site... at least they are able to post now.. YAY!!!!!  :T
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: cain73 on October 06, 2005, 11:26:04 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 06, 2005, 09:12:13 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 08:57:08 AM
I  wonder  why  our  brother  GASGASMAN  cant  post  yet ?  He  must  be  the  most  vile  and  hated  one. >:D

He can, Maybe he's working or something, Besides Cain, You were all reset at the same time.


Nothing I post is vulgar, or violates the site rules. If I get banned it's because I don't post only what certain people want. Well that is a freedom guaranteed under our constitution called freedom of speech. Maybe you guys have heard of it ?
If you say so. I know last night Quad, gasgasman, and LE were all pming me on another site wanting to know why they couldn't post here since they got banned before me. Ask Id@ I was pming him about it last night.

they know that you were PMing me about that,,,,it's fixed now.

as for freedom of speech,  How does freedom of speech apply on a website that requires everyone to electronically sign an agreement with the rules/regulations in it?

you can go to the city hall of whatever city you live in and scream whatever you want,,,,but not here.

in my OPINION, and many legal scholars', quoting the constitutional right of freedom of speech is overused and many times misapplied.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

da_mtgs_boss

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 06, 2005, 12:01:40 PM
Quote from: cain73 on October 06, 2005, 11:26:04 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 06, 2005, 09:12:13 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 08:57:08 AM
I  wonder  why  our  brother  GASGASMAN  cant  post  yet ?  He  must  be  the  most  vile  and  hated  one. >:D

He can, Maybe he's working or something, Besides Cain, You were all reset at the same time.


Nothing I post is vulgar, or violates the site rules. If I get banned it's because I don't post only what certain people want. Well that is a freedom guaranteed under our constitution called freedom of speech. Maybe you guys have heard of it ?
If you say so. I know last night Quad, gasgasman, and LE were all pming me on another site wanting to know why they couldn't post here since they got banned before me. Ask Id@ I was pming him about it last night.

they know that you were PMing me about that,,,,it's fixed now.

as for freedom of speech,  How does freedom of speech apply on a website that requires everyone to electronically sign an agreement with the rules/regulations in it?

you can go to the city hall of whatever city you live in and scream whatever you want,,,,but not here.

in my OPINION, and many legal scholars', quoting the constitutional right of freedom of speech is overused and many times misapplied.

Id@

Ida your my hero!
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

Quad32x

Here  we  go  again ! ::)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

mrbones

cain73, stop the flame war or be banned.

cain73 and Quad32x, change your signature or be banned. It's disrespectful to the site.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

cain welcome back bro. Just be good ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com