For the HOG & DEER HUNTERS .....

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, October 05, 2005, 02:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

Just an FYI For everyone ....

Everglades Regional Dog Hunters Association is having a Hog & Deer Drag on Saturday Oct 22, 2005 in the JW Corbitt Management Area at the South Powerlines .... Registration starts at 8am ..... This is the 3rd or 4th one they've done & I've always had a blast out there .... It's $5 per dog per drag.... NO CATCH DOGS PLEASE !!!!!

If you have any questions you can email me at HuntNMuddgirl@yahoo.com .....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

wilburz

I believe the corbitt area is closed to hunting from OCt. 17 through Nov. 4th. Do they have fake hogs and deer to use?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

mikeE36

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 05, 2005, 02:13:33 PM
Just an FYI For everyone ....

Everglades Regional Dog Hunters Association is having a Hog & Deer Drag on Saturday Oct 22, 2005 in the JW Corbitt Management Area at the South Powerlines .... Registration starts at 8am ..... This is the 3rd or 4th one they've done & I've always had a blast out there .... It's $5 per dog per drag.... NO CATCH DOGS PLEASE !!!!!

If you have any questions you can email me at HuntNMuddgirl@yahoo.com .....


I love animals too much to hunt them for sport but if you can use most of the animal for food or close its cool.

wilburz

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 05, 2005, 02:21:48 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 05, 2005, 02:13:33 PM
Just an FYI For everyone ....

Everglades Regional Dog Hunters Association is having a Hog & Deer Drag on Saturday Oct 22, 2005 in the JW Corbitt Management Area at the South Powerlines .... Registration starts at 8am ..... This is the 3rd or 4th one they've done & I've always had a blast out there .... It's $5 per dog per drag.... NO CATCH DOGS PLEASE !!!!!

If you have any questions you can email me at HuntNMuddgirl@yahoo.com .....


I love animals too much to hunt them for sport but if you can use most of the animal for food or close its cool.

Glad we have your ok.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

caospop

I like my hog chops well done thank you!!!!
2007 Polaris Sportsman

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: wilburz on October 05, 2005, 02:18:27 PM
I believe the corbitt area is closed to hunting from OCt. 17 through Nov. 4th. Do they have fake hogs and deer to use?

It's Hog & Deer Hides with Scents .... Its during training season .... It's always good times .......
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 05, 2005, 02:21:48 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 05, 2005, 02:13:33 PM
Just an FYI For everyone ....

Everglades Regional Dog Hunters Association is having a Hog & Deer Drag on Saturday Oct 22, 2005 in the JW Corbitt Management Area at the South Powerlines .... Registration starts at 8am ..... This is the 3rd or 4th one they've done & I've always had a blast out there .... It's $5 per dog per drag.... NO CATCH DOGS PLEASE !!!!!

If you have any questions you can email me at HuntNMuddgirl@yahoo.com .....


I love animals too much to hunt them for sport but if you can use most of the animal for food or close its cool.


Thats how you feel........ I feel otherways .....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

GSPKurt




Thats how you feel........ I feel otherways .....
[/quote]

LMAO!!! You're my hero.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Bush Hog

There is absolutely nothing I've done in my life that's more exciting than catching wild hogs at night, with only your dog, your guts, and a piece of string. :)

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Bush Hog on October 05, 2005, 09:01:14 PM
There is absolutely nothing I've done in my life that's more exciting than catching wild hogs at night, with only your dog, your guts, and a piece of string. :)

I love taking my Hog Dogs out & running at night ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: GSPKurt on October 05, 2005, 06:18:04 PM



Thats how you feel........ I feel otherways .....

LMAO!!! You're my hero.
[/quote]


I just can't stand people who try to impose their opinions on me .... Yes I hunt Hod & yes I hunt deer .... GET OVER IT
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com