the grizz family has left us

Started by jjamesbar, October 04, 2005, 08:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjamesbar

Quote from: RL400 on October 05, 2005, 08:51:29 PM
Quote from: jjamesbar on October 05, 2005, 08:48:16 PM
not looking for any drama on this thread just would like the grizz's to know they're appreciated by most members of the site. this is a great site and the "members" help keep it that way. if it wasn't for us ya'll wouldn't have anything to moderate.  ;D

jeff

I hope they dont let a couple people ruin their experience on ATVFL.  Have them get the IP(s) from MrBones and report them to the police!

rl.

not sure it needs to go that far but both parties involed should mend thier differences and move on. even if they agree to disagree.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Gamer

Which forum was the Grizz harrassed on.  I can't find it.  Was it through private email on here or what?  If it was on private email I can't even believe were talking about it.  I've never met the Grizz but he sounds like an outstanding person for all the things he's done for the ATV community and by his posts on here.  He will surly be missed and I hope he comes back.

Honda328i

Quote from: grass-catcher on October 05, 2005, 03:57:15 PM
Just coming in late on the whole storm but seems like its more like online
Jerry Springer lately.I know there is no way humanly possible to police all
of site.Folks let get back to basics why we all enjoyed this place.Love of
riding and people of different backgrounds and social status who loved the
same thing.All the threads  on  political and religious and personal lifestyles
have just about ruined it for me.As for the Grizz and family anyone who
has never met or interacted with them you should.I met Claude at the LMK
ride and camped next to him and the guys.He had just met me and in less
than 20 min made me feel welcome.Also great guy to drink a cold one and
fire up the grill with.It is a sad loss of such an open hearted giving person
and caring family.As well as representative of how we all should be toward
each other.Shame to lose members like them do to some @#$$

I'm with ya too darryl, We all had a great time then, Claude and Marj were (and still are) very nice people.  Hopefully, the bad apples will drop off and we will keep all the good ones, not the other way around.  I hope they reconsider, as they will be missed.

For old times sake, Claude in action....  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

fore man

I can't believe the GRIZZ is leavin. We will miss you man. We need you man. We love you man. Every ugly old woman I ever dated left me and now even an old goat has left me. I guess a mans' gotta do what a mans' gotta do. So, I guess I will have to go to your BIRTHDAY BASH this weekend and help you celebrate your birthday and drink your beer.               HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GRIZZ

themensh

  MAN! I miss all the good people!
  If someone has access to the Grizz.......tell him I
said "Hey" (He'll know what you mean).
  Hope to meet you someday Grizz.....with all the good
things said about you....you must be pretty cool (or 
you know allot of liers). ::)

Shotgun

I wondered why I haven't seen his posts in a long time. That sucks, when I first joined the site the Grizz was king, and still is!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com