FL atv dealers?

Started by americanhighlander, October 04, 2005, 04:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

 :H Does anyone know any  atv dealers that sells
used 4x4 atvs for   outside financing in north Florida or south ga area.

I know suzuki dealer in live oak used sell used atvs with outside financing.
But he don't do outside financing no more.He use to do it while back.



Thanks,
amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: americanhighlander on October 04, 2005, 04:14:38 PM
:H Does anyone know any  atv dealers that sells
used 4x4 atvs for   outside financing in north Florida or south ga area.

I know suzuki dealer in live oak used sell used atvs with outside financing.
But he don't do outside financing no more.He use to do it while back.



Thanks,
amhighlander  8)

I'm not quite sure.... But I do know that the best thing to do for financing on a quad is to get a loan from your bank ..... Thats the easiest thing to do
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Magnum330

Try Polarid of Gainesville, Fl
and Ocala Motor Sports of Ocala,Fl
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

americanhighlander

#3
Thanks,  :)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com