Videos won't play??????????????????????

Started by MadMudder, April 25, 2005, 08:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey i was going through all the videos and playing them and i noticed that all of tampaboy813's videos won't play. No offense but the others played just fine. When i click on the video download the media player comes up like always but there is no buffering percentiage. Just says buffering for ever. It shouldn't be my connection, i have windows xp and DSL. I was wondering if i was the only one who has this problem?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Limolarry

2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

qt314nfla

Noticed that too.  I tried to get mine on there but it never made it.  Riding in the water in 1st gear w/ no helmet is dangerous.  Kids may ask questions....lol

mrbones

All the videos that won't play will play if you wait about an hour for them to download. They are on Ida's server that is being limited due to all the load. I'm working on switching them to ATVFlorida.net where I have some extra bandwidth so the download times will be faster.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon


53yfz450

do you think you can do the sunshine races i ride there all the time i just want to see how many quads used to go there. ;D


thanks.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

mrbones

Everything is up, including a new one from qt314nfla. There are two from the Sunshine Speedway.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

CAOSPOP

Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct.

I was wondering what this meant ??????

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

qt314nfla

I noticed that my video doesn't connect to the server as well.  Let me know and we'll work on it.

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

mrbones

The problem is fixed. I had leech protection setup that blocked Media Player from streaming it. If you downloaded it with a "Save As" command it worked.

Either way, all is good.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com