Awesome 10-01-05 MX Footage

Started by Asphaltdragon, October 03, 2005, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

WOW !!! THAT'S CATCHING SOME AIR, I'VE SEEN THAT JUMP AND I SAW A GUY CLEARING IT BEFORE WITH A HONDA 250, BUT THIS ONE HERE MAKE IT LOOK  SMOOTH AND EASY .

NICE SHOT, THANK'S
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

RL400

woooooowwwwwwowowow
that was insane.... do you know that guy? thats insane... nice teaser :o

rl.

wheelie_boy

Daaaannngg!!! that was some sick air and he landed that perfectly. sweet clip.  i am with everyone else and wanna see more.
05 kx 250f

Wannagofaster

I kinda liked the little look back at the camera myself.

Picow18

I wanna see a quad hit that jump! Sweet little teaser  ::)
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

dreth

Quote from: picow18 on October 19, 2005, 01:29:41 AM
I wanna see a quad hit that jump! Sweet little teaser  ::)




i was gonna do it but i didnt want to make the dirt bikes look bad :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R















i thought about tripling it but i think that would be worse than quading the whole thing! i might think about it next time :dunno.gif

Exmx54

Yeah, double double was a pain, the first one was easy, but the 2nd one had no lip so it was hard to downside. I say you go for the tripple, and I'll follow! Or you can pay the $10 fee and I'll go first  :P

Picow18

If either of you do it, i will bow down lol.  :bow.gif
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Nightbreed

#33
I think we can tripple it. Lets try for it next time were there. I almost think it would be eaiser to tripple/single, than trying to do the second double.

Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Asphaltdragon

I'm gonna stir the pot a little more ;) I don't think that I mentioned that I am working on making two completly different videos from the same footage. #1 will be a atvflorida video. #2 will be a video edited to (hopefully) air on TV  8)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Exmx54

Quote from: Nightbreed on October 19, 2005, 10:48:11 PM
I think we can tripple it. Lets try for it next time were there. I almost think it would be eaiser to tripple/single, than trying to do the second double.

Mike

I should definetly have the power to make it now!!!! I'll check it out next weekend, HOPEFULLY!!! I can't decide on a color scheme for my bike hhahaha

dreth

someone need to measure it for the full out quadroople! if its less than 50ft ill try it 8)

Exmx54

Dreth, I'm guessing it's around 60. I'm not sure if there is enough run at it to clear, but I've never even thaught about it. You want to go down to seminole next weekend, my bike should be ready?

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

dreth

Quote from: florida400ex on October 20, 2005, 03:25:31 AM
Dreth, I'm guessing it's around 60. I'm not sure if there is enough run at it to clear, but I've never even thaught about it. You want to go down to seminole next weekend, my bike should be ready?



i cant ride for a while! i need to make some money to pay for my quad repairs :(

dreth

i just watched the video about 10 more times and have changed my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!thats a long way to come up short :dunno.gif

Exmx54

I should be ready to roll in two weeks. I was kina shooting for a little less but my shocks are taking longer than expected  :'( Dreth, maybe we can head out to indiatown sometime during the week, it's close to Moroso, which is close to you, and admissions is only $10, so dont eat lunch  8) I heard it's a pretty sick track!

Toomey

There's no way a quad will make that jump like that bike.  The bike took that left hand turn really fast, and still had to hold it wide open, and throw a little preload into it to make it.  Really can't see a quad doing it, crashing something like that anyways would be wild.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

Quote from: Toomey on October 21, 2005, 01:18:11 AM
There's no way a quad will make that jump like that bike.  The bike took that left hand turn really fast, and still had to hold it wide open, and throw a little preload into it to make it.  Really can't see a quad doing it, crashing something like that anyways would be wild.


he was not wide open! he let off a little at the face of the jump but the preload was massive! i think a pro quad rider could do it with no problem :-\

Toomey

Maybe a pro, but still.  If it's hard to do on a bike, it's harder to do on a quad, just with the power alone.  I guess it's doable but I'm not trying.  :o
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

if you look at the video he actually over jumped it. and i did notice that he would let off the throttle as he approached the take off. he does have more power, less weight, and more suspension to work with though!! im with you, i aint trying it

Hollywood

Ahh Just let me get down there...I'll show you fellars how it's done. lol Honestly though I might try it. Have to take a good look at it in person though.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

lawn_man mx

make  shure  you bring  your  insurance card .  you  may  need it!   no way! man .  thats  insane.  i dont  think  a quad  would  have  enough  speed or lift, to clear  it  .   oh  and   dont  forget  to wear  clean  under wear.  you  never  kwon! the  medics  may  have  to cut  your pants off! ;D ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Hollywood

lol Always have that. If you knew me like the other guys do you'd understand why. :Wacko.gif  I'd like to try it but would just depend on how much speed you can carry through the corner to get a good solid run at it.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr