Awesome 10-01-05 MX Footage

Started by Asphaltdragon, October 03, 2005, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

A BIG thanks to all that helped out on the video project at Seminole MX on saturday. It was great seeing all of you all again, I forgot how much fun that track was! The 400ex ran great.

Jordan & I got about 45 minutes of excellent footage, It is being digitized into the computer as I type, I can't wait to start cutting it up 8)

Stay tuned ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Exmx54

I've been having trouble keeping my mind off the vid ever since you shot it! I hope I didn't stutter too much during the interview  :-X

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: florida400ex on October 03, 2005, 10:25:02 PM
I've been having trouble keeping my mind off the vid ever since you shot it! I hope I didn't stutter too much during the interview  :-X

nah dude you are a natural ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: florida400ex on October 03, 2005, 10:25:02 PM
I've been having trouble keeping my mind off the vid ever since you shot it! I hope I didn't stutter too much during the interview  :-X
Your worried about studdering????

At least you could do the interview :-[
I about hyper-ventilated at the thought...

Exmx54

hahaha, one day we'll do a sneak interview with the mic in my pocket without you knowing it, once you do the first one it will be smoooth sailing from there  8)

lawn_man mx

yeahhhhhhhh ..  buddy  can wait  to see it! ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

renmus

Very nice.  You do a super job.

RL400

wow now you got me all excited... you shoulda edited it then told us, NOW I WANT TO SEE IT!

lol cant wait!  all your stuff always rocks.

rl.

Asphaltdragon

ok, ok... I'll post up some teaser as I edit the video ;D

http://www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/teaser01.wmv

hmmm... I wonder who #17 is??? Get It!!! 8)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Toomey

That's really cool man, I wanna see that guy on the Kawasaki again too.  :)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Exmx54

Want to put a little teaser vid of with some footage of me?  ;) How far along are you with the whole vid?

Picow18

Sweet, I can not wait to see the whole vid. , i hope i'm in  it  ;D
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

raptorboy954

man i cant wait for that video. i wanna see how dreth was tearing that place up!!! hopefully its close to done cuz i cant wait any longer
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Nightbreed

I think he's playing with our heads!  :N
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

dreth

come on Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i need to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RL400

Quote from: dreth on October 15, 2005, 12:16:44 AM
come on Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i need to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGREED!

rl.

Toomey

Let's keep the pressure on him!  :D
Nah, really let the guy take his time and do his best job on it.
Can't wait to see the vid myself, thanks for the hard work man!
I want to see that Kawasaki clearing that quadruple jump again.  :o
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

dreth

i can posta video of the quadroople jump! but it wont be as good as CHRIS

Exmx54

dreth, did you get any vid from that day? If you did you should post it, I think I speak for everybody when I say we need something to hold us off until asphaultdragon posts the vid!

Flea_Jumper

LOL, common Dreth they need their fix.  What you waitin on?

Mrs.Nightbreed



I know all of you need your fix but jeees...........let the man work  8)

Asphaltdragon

Sorry to keep all you speed junkies on the edge of your seats ;D here is another clip

http://www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/speedfix_teaser02.wmv

I give the guy on the kawasaki a  10


Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

DaNg... that gives me the goose bumps to see that guy get that much air
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja