L-Cross 10/21/05??

Started by super cat, October 03, 2005, 08:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKota

Quote from: customrubicon on October 20, 2005, 01:36:04 PM
Well Dakota you need to get that thing fixed so we can go riding.

Dang Tony you finally back or should I say I am finally back. Been a while since I rode im sooooo ready Ill take my Head in today to get bored out and Ill be ready to go. Cant make it this week though.

FOREMANRON

I DON`T MIND A LITTLE RAIN BUT THERE ARE SAYING THUNDERSTORMS DOWN THERE BUT IF THE STORM KEEPS SLOWING DOWN WE MIGHT BE OK.
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

customrubicon

Quote from: DaKota on October 21, 2005, 07:06:54 AM
Quote from: customrubicon on October 20, 2005, 01:36:04 PM
Well Dakota you need to get that thing fixed so we can go riding.

Dang Tony you finally back or should I say I am finally back. Been a while since I rode im sooooo ready Ill take my Head in today to get bored out and Ill be ready to go. Cant make it this week though.
Back and ready to ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

qt314nfla

Leaving in a couple hours.  Be there by 1230-1.  See y'all out there.

FOREMANRON

JUST GOT A CALL FROM A FRIEND THEY WERE GOING THIS WEEKEND. THEY HAD ROOMS RESERVED AND CALLED TO SEE THE POLICY ON CANCELLATION THEY TOLD THEY WERE CLOSING AND EVACUATING THIS WEEKEND.
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

customrubicon

Well , the ones that did not make it. Is was a blast. We had a good time this weekend.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

qt314nfla

Hey, had a blast while I was there.  Sorry about being kidnapped Saturday night.  Hope y'all had fun.  I know we did.  Nice seeing y'all again.  Anthony- great job learning how to shift buddy.  Christina great seeing you again as usual.  Thanks for being my protector.  Wilburz and Wilburzbro nice seeing y'all again.  WilburzNephew nice meeting you.  Tony hope to meet your wife on a ride one of these days.  Any of y'all going to C&R next weekend?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com