Anyone for 10/09/05 ONF?

Started by RedPred05, October 03, 2005, 03:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPred05

Just curious if anywants to ride 10/09/05 at the ONF.

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

theMAGICMAN10111

i am goin campin at big scrub w/ some friends on thurs, and i am riding on friday. Also another guy from the site is going to Big scrub. We have a forum up

1FasterBlaster

I'm a new member and I have some friends on my block that are members. I have some riding buddies and we'll probably be in Ocala October 8th or 9th. Call me to get info

Chino(727)204-0883

qt314nfla

Quote from: 1FasterBlaster on October 05, 2005, 02:49:45 AM
I'm a new member and I have some friends on my block that are members. I have some riding buddies and we'll probably be in Ocala October 8th or 9th. Call me to get info

Chino(727)204-0883

Suzieblazer let the cat out of the bag.  We know they are your neighbors now.  Have fun riding up there this weekend.  I've been there the last 2 weekends and need to take a weekend off.

mid keneval


1FasterBlaster

Me and some riders will be @ ONF Sunday 9th
If anyone else is going and knows there way around , please contact me.

Chino (727)204-0883

Kat1333

Hey Chino, welcome.  Rode and spoke with you on the Juggalo Warrior ride for a bit.  Glad to see you are finally a member.  There is a small group of us riding on Sunday, not sure where we are going in ONF as yet.  We are taking a first timer, so this will be a slower ride than usual.         QT  I am getting in some go slow time experience.  I need to work on my speed again.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

qt314nfla

Kat just take it at your level and get as much seat time in as you can.  The more you are on it the quicker your skills will come around.

RedPred05

Let me know were yall are going, I might ride but not to sure.

mid keneval

Me & a buddy will be at rodmen around 8:00am sunday . I ride a yellow 400ex honda & have a blue dodge dakota if any one there would like to meet & ride with ya.