Thinking about a kids group ride

Started by Chillinthemost, October 03, 2005, 02:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjamesbar

hope everyone has a great time and be safe.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Chillinthemost

Chillinthemost= 3 kids
Bigworm=2
Jayz400=2
flsportsman&girlieblazer=1
rednek=1 kid
450rrr
scooter?
Looks like 10 - 12 jr. riders and their parents.
If anyone gets lost or is running late or has any questions my cell # is 941-812-2822. I'm leaving home Fri. around 1pm, once I get up in the forest the cell service is iffy. Leave a message, then when it goes through I'll climb a tree and call you back.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chillinthemost

Some of you know where my place is. If you want to drop off anything that you cant carry(coolers, snacks, whatever) bring it on down. I'm going to trailer our machines to the pit so that we can start and end the ride with everyone. I'll probably leave the house at 8:30.
  I have most of the food covered ( burgers, dogs, chicken, tater salad, beans,slaw)  if anyone wants to bring chips, deserts, drinks, etc. that would be great. We'll either have way too much or not enough. You never really know how many will show.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

familyatvers

#105
We'll be there Sat morn 1 adult (Polaris 700), 2 kids atv's (Redcat 150 & Redcat 50).  My wife will be driving our truck from the pit to your house with our youngest if that's ok. We will bring chips and some drinks.   If you could PM me with directions from the pit to your house so I can mapquest them for my wife it would be great.  Thanks Jeff.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chillinthemost

No mapquest needed. My place is about 5 miles down the road from the pit, right on the road. Its easy to find, its like 3 houses (trailers) ;D down from the Pig Pen Saloon but before the trailer with all the confederit flags. Jeff Foxworthy probably got most of his redneck jokes from this area ;D. The trail through the woods is about 11 to 12 miles.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

familyatvers

Thanks, our clan is looking forward to meeting you all.

rednek

I made it back from Tn. yesterday. I will concentrate on bottled water, cookies and sodas. I always carry a tool box, tow strap and I will have a 6 gal. reserve gas can along as well. The Rhyno will be loaded so we'll just meet you at the pit. I'll be out of Kissimmee by 0630 at the latest.
;D
Everyone drive safe!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Friar jeff, since you wife is going to drive to chillins if we can load your truck up with the stuff for the bbq this will help out cause people will have to drive to chillins and back to dam and then after ride drive back to chillins to pick up their coolers and stuff.Let us know and thank you ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

backinsaddle

We're definitely not coming.  Our office opened today.  Had we stayed closed, I could have finished up all my post-Wilma cleanup today and then we were planning on heading up tonight.  Oh well, next trip...hope you all have a great time, wish we could have made it.

girlieblazer

I made up the goodie bags last night  :)
Polaris Razor

Chillinthemost

I'm headed out the door, see you guys in the morning ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

familyatvers

Thats fine she'll have our Expedition and trailer, so whatever needs haulin' we should be able to pile on.   Jeff

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: FriarJeff on October 28, 2005, 07:14:51 PM
Thats fine she'll have our Expedition and trailer, so whatever needs haulin' we should be able to pile on.   Jeff
THANK YOU. See you in the am.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: backinsaddle on October 28, 2005, 01:56:20 PM
We're definitely not coming.  Our office opened today.  Had we stayed closed, I could have finished up all my post-Wilma cleanup today and then we were planning on heading up tonight.  Oh well, next trip...hope you all have a great time, wish we could have made it.

Man that sucks.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Qdawg76

Is it morning yet, We are ready to ride, Dont forget Cameras
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

mudmonkey

how long are we going? i mean for the regular eurika rides, we went about 70-80 miles right? i really dont think that the little kids can make that. do u?  :P
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

backinsaddle

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on October 28, 2005, 07:38:17 PM
Quote from: backinsaddle on October 28, 2005, 01:56:20 PM
We're definitely not coming.  Our office opened today.  Had we stayed closed, I could have finished up all my post-Wilma cleanup today and then we were planning on heading up tonight.  Oh well, next trip...hope you all have a great time, wish we could have made it.

Man that sucks.

Yep, could use the weekend away, plus I would finally have a chance to hang out with everyone for a bit and bs while the kids ran around.  Oh well, I won't miss the next kids ride...when is it scheduled???

familyatvers

Chillin said the ride was 11or12 miles, first riding @ the pit then the trail ride.

Chillinthemost

Decided to come home tonight instead of tomorrow, have business to take care of. Too tired to put pics up tonight, I'll do it in the A.M.
  No accidents, had a great day. We'll do it again when hunting season is over.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

medhead

That was a blast yesterday! We gotta do it again after hunting season! Thanks for the hopitality.

Jeff Lewis

MUDDBUGGERS

Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 30, 2005, 02:49:23 AM
Decided to come home tonight instead of tomorrow, have business to take care of. Too tired to put pics up tonight, I'll do it in the A.M.
  No accidents, had a great day. We'll do it again when hunting season is over.

thanks for a great day for our clan. if i could figure out how to
e-mail these pictures i would. great bunch of people!

thanks
Paul,kaye,and Sam