Thinking about a kids group ride

Started by Chillinthemost, October 03, 2005, 02:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

We can't go  :( Shaun blew up the Blaster yesterday. I am not sure if we can get it rebuilt by the weekend. I will keep you informed.... :'(

girlieblazer

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on October 24, 2005, 11:51:21 AM
Start a list of other items needed for the bbq. Ill bring some drinks. Iwill talk to chuck and jayz400 today and get their input.Chillin let me know if you need anything? ;)

Yeah let us know if there is anything that we can bring as well.

Did we ever come up with a meeting time?  And I am assuming we are meeting at Rodman?
Polaris Razor

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chillinthemost

Chillinthemost= 3 kids
backinsaddle=2kid
Bigworm=2
450rrr=1
Chuck Norris=2
Jayz400=2
flsportsman&girlieblazer=1
Not to leave anyone out but the list above is based on those that have shown interest and I feel are really coming. If you are on the list and you're not coming, let me know. If you are coming and I didnt put you on, I'll add you on. I'm really looking forward to this.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

girlieblazer

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on October 24, 2005, 08:44:19 PM
We are meeting at eureika at 9am.


Good thing I asked, we would of been sitting at Rodman wondering where everyone was.
Polaris Razor

Ida_Mann

I'll try to make it,,,,,only bringing on big kid,,,me :-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chillinthemost

sounds good, Ida. I am definatly the biggest kid in our family ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

rednek

 8)
I'm in with the wife and kid but need directions and what I can bring to help. Thanks

Chillinthemost

here is the directions again
Directions from I75.
  Get off exit 358 go east to hwy301, go north on 301 to hyw 329 look for the sign that says Sparr there is a Kangaroo gas station on the corner, turn right. Take 329 into Sparr there is a flashing red light, that is hyw200, go straight through light and follow that road until it dead ends into hyw316 turn right onto 316 and that will take you to Ft. McCoy go throu Ft. McCoy and you will cross a BIG TALL bridge. Take the first left after the bridge onto N.E. 160th then about 1/2 to 1 mile down turn left onto 157th and you're there.
  These are the directions I posted for the Eureka ride last weekend and everyone made it there.
   rednek, from kissimee just go to I75 and then follow these directions. It takes me 2 1/2 hrs from exit 229 if the traffic is flowing. You better get up early ;D
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Bigworm are Chuck and Jayz coming? I haven't heard anything from backinsaddle in a while. Might be a small group but we are gonna have big fun. I'm headed up Fri. around noon
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

girlieblazer

We have been counting down the days,  can't wait until Saturday morning. 
Polaris Razor

rednek

Yee haw, Just got the OK from the big boss. Can't wait to meet everyone! Is any one bringing cookies kinda stuff for the BBQ? That will be one of the things I will bring. I will be 3 quads 3 adults and 1 little rednek. Is there a hotel at fort Mccoy??? Sounds like it would be a good weekend adventure.
:) ;D ;) :D 8)

LT-R450ApK

#87
Hey, Matt im i allowed to come and play?? I'll even bring my baby sitter ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Chillinthemost

Scooter have you ever gotten up before noon on a sat.?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

backinsaddle

#89
Unfortunately, we may not be coming.  We got hit pretty hard by the hurricane.  The neighborhood is a mess.  Fortunately family and I are fine, and we're in our home and dry, but we lost a lot of shingles.  Just finished putting plastic down on mine and four of my neighbors roofs.  Most of our trees are down or have to come down.  We just got power back a few hours ago.  All of my fence is down.  Soooo, I have a lot of work to do around the house.  I was thinking about coming anyway, but I won't make a decision till Friday after I see how much I get done tomorrow and what work requires of me as we've been closed all week.  Lord knows the family could use a break.  I'll either post on Friday, or I'll just see you all at the ride if we make it.

I know I promised to bring a cooler full of drinks, but I'm not going to get a chance to get out for anything.  We'll probably bring to eat whatever my mom let's me raid from her fridge, and whatever drinks we can get along the way. 

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Chillin, jayz400 is comming but chuck said yesterday he is not. Jayz400 wants to know what he can bring chips etc. 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chillinthemost

Chillinthemost= 3 kids
Bigworm=2
Jayz400=2
flsportsman&girlieblazer=1
rednek=1 kid
scooter?
That 9 kids for sure and 10 to 12 adults and 15 to 20 machines. Thats a good enough parade for me.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Sorry to hear about the damage backinsaddle, we did OK here. We'll catch you next time.
Bigworm tell Chuck that I'll leave my YFZ in the trailer if that will make him come ;)
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Ya, please do that then he will come. Good one
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 27, 2005, 02:32:32 AM
Sorry to hear about the damage backinsaddle, we did OK here. We'll catch you next time.
Bigworm tell Chuck that I'll leave my YFZ in the trailer if that will make him come ;)
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on October 27, 2005, 02:34:31 AM
Ya, please do that then he will come. Good one
Thats Funny.... Shoot we had planned on being there until I got the Reports Card today for my oldest. It sux but I got to bail on ya brother. being a dad comes first and failing grades are not cutting it. 2 D's and a F in Math.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 27, 2005, 02:41:50 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 27, 2005, 02:32:32 AM
Sorry to hear about the damage backinsaddle, we did OK here. We'll catch you next time.
Bigworm tell Chuck that I'll leave my YFZ in the trailer if that will make him come ;)
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on October 27, 2005, 02:34:31 AM
Ya, please do that then he will come. Good one
Thats Funny.... Shoot we had planned on being there until I got the Reports Card today for my oldest. It sux but I got to bail on ya brother. being a dad comes first and failing grades are not cutting it. 2 D's and a F in Math.

Ouch, come on boys lets work hard and get those grades up. I was looking fwd on riding with you guys.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

450RRRR

hey chillin , we are still in. my self and my son(16) and my brother in law and his son(6)

rednek

Sorry to here about the storm and grade problems. I will have 2 coolers and a 6 gal tank in back of rhino. I,m not sure who is most exited in my family. We are ready!!! I will be leaving Kissimmee at 0600. I will bring extra sodas and a bunch of water.and cookies

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 26, 2005, 11:43:42 PM
Scooter have you ever gotten up before noon on a sat.?

Dont Tell anyone but I might just do that this weekend  ;)

Rumor has it my Favorite tool will be running around in the afternoon ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Chillinthemost

Glad to see your are still in 450rrr.
Chuck, tell them kids to hit the books. :(
Scooter, see ya there.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12