Thinking about a kids group ride

Started by Chillinthemost, October 03, 2005, 02:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

My kids are allways ready to ride. cant wait to see all the kids on the trail that will be sweet .
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

BreathlessPerformance

Im new to this, where is this and how do I get there from Fort lauderdale.

My kids would love it too.

Ernie
[url="//www.breathlessperformance.com"]www.BreathlessPerformance.com[/url]
06 Bombardier 800 & 400 H.O
06 Falcon 110 & 250 for the Kids

backinsaddle

Breathless...I don't know if we've chosen a meeting place yet.  Either Rodman dam or Eurika dam...it's about a 4-5 hour trip either way.  There are directions to Eurika on the first page of this post:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,5562.0.html

Never been to Rodman, but it's not far from Eurika.  I'm headed up Friday night, so you're welcome to follow, but I'm staying at my parents which is about 45 minutes south of the ride.

OR, give me one of those high performance corvettes you build, and I'll rent a limo and drive you there personally  ;)

p.s. I pass one of your truck/trailers fairly often on stirling road in davie...nice rig you got there.

BreathlessPerformance

Thanks for the compliment on our rig and Corvettes. I think I will try to make the ride. I have a motorhome that I can stay in, do you think we can park it in that area.

Ernie
[url="//www.breathlessperformance.com"]www.BreathlessPerformance.com[/url]
06 Bombardier 800 & 400 H.O
06 Falcon 110 & 250 for the Kids

backinsaddle

Ernie,

can't help you with that...never stayed overnight up there.  there's a bunch of people on the site that can help with that.  you probably won't be able to stay at the parking area for Eurika though,

Mark

stump66

Can someone send or post some info on eureka??? Where is it , how to get there etc... etc...
THANX FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-*
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Chillinthemost

Directions from I75.
  Get off exit 358 go east to hwy301, go north on 301 to hyw 329 look for the sign that says Sparr there is a Kangaroo gas station on the corner, turn right. Take 329 into Sparr there is a flashing red light, that is hyw200, go straight through light and follow that road until it dead ends into hyw316 turn right onto 316 and that will take you to Ft. McCoy go throu Ft. McCoy and you will cross a BIG TALL bridge. Take the first left after the bridge onto N.E. 160th then about 1/2 to 1 mile down turn left onto 157th and you're there.
  These are the directions I posted for the Eureka ride last weekend and everyone made it there.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Those are the directions to Eureka. I like it better than Rodman.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Breathless, there is a campground a couple miles away, I'll get the # for you.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

love2mud

Hi
New here, but like what I see so far. I have two boys, but so far only one quad, trx 90. If I get my 4yo old a 50 would this ride be to much for a beginner? He has always riden with me before.....

Trying to sell my rice bike so I can get two quads 50 and 300.

Chillinthemost

My 4yr. old will be on a 50 and I'm leading the trail ride so bring em. I'll be leading on a yfz riding in first and maybe second gear and my wife will probably be at the back on the Rhino. When we are at the pit at the beginning and end of the day the older more experienced kids and dads can cut loose but my goal for this ride is to make it fun for everyone.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Chillin is a great leader on the trail. We have a great system down to assure every one is safe and has a great time. 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

450RRRR

hey chillin. have we come up with a time to meet yet.and what do you think is the best way to handle the food.we are bringing one ute with us so we can carry in alot more food this time.and it doesnt sound like we are going to need gas. my little nephew cant wait..he has called 3 times to make sure he has what he needs..

Chillinthemost

I'll take care of the food ( basic bbq stuff, chicken, dogs, burgers) if you can carry a cooler you can bring some drinks. If we meet at Eureka at 9 the kids could ride there for a while. It is probably an hour ride to my place so if we head that way by 10 we would be there by 11-11:30 then fire up the grill and eat by 1:00 then head back out on the trail. Sound like a plan?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Oh yea thats sounds like the plan, After the bbq lets go to the other secret pit.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

450RRRR

hey chillin maybe we need to ask for a basic head count to get an idea what we will need..we will have 4 ,3 adults and one child under 12.

girlieblazer

Quote from: 450RRRR on October 18, 2005, 12:20:07 PM
hey chillin maybe we need to ask for a basic head count to get an idea what we will need..we will have 4 ,3 adults and one child under 12.

We have a total of three, 2 adults and 1 child
Polaris Razor

Chillinthemost

I figure by the first of next week those that can or cant go will know for sure by then and we'll tally them up and make a trip to Sams. Bigworm that secret pit is probably not a good place to go anymore, kinda risky. If you want to do that kind of riding PM me your # I may go somewhere like that this Sat.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 18, 2005, 11:56:07 PM
I figure by the first of next week those that can or cant go will know for sure by then and we'll tally them up and make a trip to Sams. Bigworm that secret pit is probably not a good place to go anymore, kinda risky. If you want to do that kind of riding PM me your # I may go somewhere like that this Sat.

Sorry cant ride this weekend have been riding last 3 weekends and need to do some honeydues. 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chillinthemost

Its getting closer. I'll update the list tonight. So if anyone else is joining in or backing out let me know.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Chillinthemost= 3 kids
backinsaddle=2kids
Mrs. Nightbreed=2 kids
JR=1
GPSKurt & Stitch
Kat1333
Bigworm=2
450rrr=1
Chuck Norris=2
Ware=1
Jayz400=2
flsportsman&girlieblazer=1
jbj220
stump66?
Breathlessperformance?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

girlieblazer

Since this kids ride is going to be on  Halloween weekend we are going to put together some goody bags with candy for the kids ;)
Polaris Razor

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Start a list of other items needed for the bbq. Ill bring some drinks. Iwill talk to chuck and jayz400 today and get their input.Chillin let me know if you need anything? ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.