I want to move... But where?

Started by Njoutlaw88, April 27, 2005, 10:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Hey,

I am looking to move in the future but I am not sure where I want to go. I now live in Florida and can't stand the weather and the atv riding. I lived in New Jersey before Florida and enjoyed it but I don't think I want to live there. I am looking for a place in NY,NJ,MA,PA,CT possibly by a lake where I can get a boat or a place where I can ride my atvs. Keep in mind I don't want to live out in the woods.

Any suggestions?

jackinthebox23

North Carolina. It has everything from beaches to mountains. That's where I'd go.
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Exmx54

Anywhere with open land you can ride on  ??? North Florida has soo much land for cheap its not even funny, it's beautiful out there, check into the Ocala area.

jbbj220

Should stay in FL, try NE FL around Keystone Hights or out from Middleburg, lots of open land and weather is better than south FL. Can even still find land on lakes or land with a lke on it. Buy now as prices are really going up.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

gery350

hey i'm leaving too going out-out of my mind!
"one by one, the penguins steal my sanity"
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

move to hatfield mcoy, va. you can ride all over up there, even to mickey d's or 7-11
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

QuoteNorth Carolina. It has everything from beaches to mountains. That's where I'd go.
GOT MY VOTE
 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

yfzkid450

My house is going for sale in about a couple weeksit is on the lake and i am located in rochester New york. Lake ontario is looking in the back yard and a pond were they water ski jetski ect.. is looking in the front of my house. Both of best worlds. the reason for selling is moving to Fl lol if you want anymore info pm me. Also we have a davet for putting jet ski's in the water and have a breakwall and there a beach to. the whole house is re-modeled so you woudlent have to do a thing to it.

~yfzkid

jjamesbar

Quotemove to hatfield mcoy, va. you can ride all over up there, even to mickey d's or 7-11

what he said.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

QuoteMy house is going for sale in about a couple weeksit is on the lake and i am located in rochester New york. Lake ontario is looking in the back yard and a pond were they water ski jetski ect.. is looking in the front of my house. Both of best worlds. the reason for selling is moving to Fl lol if you want anymore info pm me. Also we have a davet for putting jet ski's in the water and have a breakwall and there a beach to. the whole house is re-modeled so you woudlent have to do a thing to it.

this sounds expensive, but nice.

jeff
~yfzkid
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

CAOSPOP

Quotemove to hatfield mcoy, va. you can ride all over up there, even to mickey d's or 7-11

I love this kid  ;D
 He's got Brains

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com