Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)

Started by 2006YFZ450, October 01, 2005, 08:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

I remember when they had Four-Wheel fridays at Sunshine MX.  I want to see if I can get them back.  But Sandy was sayin that there wasn't enough quads on Friday nights.  But there was 10-15 Quads out there every Friday.  Does anyone know why they closed it down??
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

dont worry about it me and my dad are really good freinds whith her and we are trying to get it back.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Thanks!  I really want Four-Wheel fridays back.  It better than sharing the track with dirtbikes.  Please update us with all the great news.

Thanks!
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda250ex

I remember when they had like 20 quads, know on wensday's and sunday's there's about 3-7 quads
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

mikeE36

hey raptor 700 were u there tonite? I saw an sl that i thought could have been urs.

2006YFZ450

No its wasnt me. Probably it was Sandy's she drives a CLK 430 Or SL.(I think)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

it doesnt look like she will be doing it as of now. :(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

It was probably me who made her close it down when I had that small crash with my Warrior and this guy on a 250R.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Muddbuggy

Hey Jake,
Let me know if anything changes with Four-Wheel Friday we would love to come back!  :)
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

53yfz450

Quote from: muddbuggy on October 07, 2005, 11:40:42 PM
Hey Jake,
Let me know if anything changes with Four-Wheel Friday we would love to come back!  :)

i will.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 07, 2005, 11:07:00 PM
It was probably me who made her close it down when I had that small crash with my Warrior and this guy on a 250R.

no man i think it was more like the night i broke my collar bone. we had some really fast guys there that night like chris williams and a few of his freinds and the track wasnt groomed. >:( and we all ended up going to the hospitle that night. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda250ex

Oh yea, know I remember, some dude with a YFZ jumped and whene he landed he flew like 10 FT. And his quad rolled like twice!!!!! and that was the last day too
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Yea I remember that.  It was kool when he was wiping his quad on the jump and land side-ways.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com