monday, mental patient release!!!!

Started by klutchbuster400, September 30, 2005, 07:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! this idiot will most likely be out of the mental house by monday*mostlikely* the grading period ends monday and my grades are up, woo hooo, lets see what happens lol

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Ms.Mud

GOOD, cuz u know y?!?! i missed you so much!! lol :P  :-* i cant wait for u to b ungrounded!!then we will all b free again, until i screw up again!! (or anyone else!)  :-X :P lmbo
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

schol systems suck!!!!!!!, i have to wait two weeks before i get my report card :'( :'(

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Klutchbuster350 on October 05, 2005, 09:24:10 PM
schol systems suck!!!!!!!, i have to wait two weeks before i get my report card :'( :'(

i agree.  i wish it was an instant report card system. 

good grades= reward

instant good grades= instant reward
;D ;D
05 kx 250f

mudmonkey

yay!!! cause u kno that we all miss you!   :-*   



or is that just me and ms mudd ?
lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Ms.Mud

I know, i missed  you sooo much jesse!! :P lol, well ttyl! ;)
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

mikeE36

Yea, my old school had this system where your parents go online and look at your grades and dententions. IT REALLY SUCKED.

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 11, 2005, 01:40:36 PM
Yea, my old school had this system where your parents go online and look at your grades and dententions. IT REALLY SUCKED.

My school is just starting that system for the second niune weeks right now.
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

we have it too, but its not working now :'(

mudmonkey

well its been weeks!!!! what are your grades?!?! when will u be back on?!?!? gosh! lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Honda250ex

If I get Honor Roll I get any quad I want! ;D That means I got to take care of my two C's :(
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Southern4x4

k sorry bout ths post bein off subject but honda250ex ur signature does not make sense 98% of all atvers floor their quad if ur the 2% then copy this into ur signature
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

it means he rides slow ;)

no school next week either so ill have to wait another week >:(

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mudmonkey

goodness gracious!!!! even longer!! lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Honda250ex on October 29, 2005, 11:53:02 AM
If I get Honor Roll I get any quad I want! ;D That means I got to take care of my two C's :(

Lucky... i have to get straight A's in order to even get a cheap pipe.  And that is gonna count as my christmas present. ::)
05 kx 250f

53yfz450

i have to get a's and b's because of my sponsors. ??? but i always had those grades anyways. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

Since I got a's and b's  I get a yfz450   yahooooooooo ;D...........but its wierd my first year of high school and these are the best grades i have ever had
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

klutchbuster400

Quote from: woodyraptor on November 01, 2005, 10:08:12 PM
Since I got a's and b's  I get a yfz450   yahooooooooo ;D...........but its wierd my first year of high school and these are the best grades i have ever had
you got the yfz already!!!!!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com