Seminole MX 10/1 Final Details

Started by Toomey, September 28, 2005, 05:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OIF_Warrior

Hey Z400stunter, we'll be leaving around 7:30. If you want to we can meet at the same spot as last weekend. I'm pumped for this ride. I'm looking for some air this time but we'll see.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

z400stunter

Cool, I'm goin out tonight so that's early for me.  Wanna just gimme a call before you go?  I can't wake up to an alarm but my phone always does it.
JUMP IT!

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: lawn_man mx on September 30, 2005, 03:06:33 PM
he  should  be ok . as long they are ankle  high. ive  seen  some  people out there  riding  with them.
thanks... see ya tomorrow!!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

OIF_Warrior

Cool man, i'll call you as soon as I get up which will be about 7. Is 30 minutes enough time to get ready and meet us?
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

o4250

Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 30, 2005, 06:28:38 PM
Cool man, i'll call you as soon as I get up which will be about 7. Is 30 minutes enough time to get ready and meet us?


Which way are you taking? Are you going through immokallee or are you taking the interstate? Also what part of naples do you live in?

arod

 i will be in a red f-250 w/white-red yfz #67. bringing an ez-up also.

lawn_man mx

so  whos bringing  the grill !   just  checking? ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Asphaltdragon

Im bringing this one

[attachment deleted by admin]
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

dreth

i just spoke to jack at the track an he said they have not had rain in 2 days so we are good. ill see ya in the morning! ill be in a suburban sittin on 20s ;)

lawn_man mx

thats  good  news  man!  see you  all    tomorrow......................  dont  forget  your  wings! ....... barrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaapppppp.. 8)
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Flea_Jumper

 :(  The weather report does not look good for the weekend.  Im afraid to drive that far to get rained out.  We will make it next time.

OIF_Warrior

Hey o4250 I think we are taking immokalee and we are coming from The Shores. If you want to follow me and z400stunter just meet us at the publix parking lot on santa barbera across from the shores. we'll be in a light colored tundra with a black warrior in the back.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Toomey

#37
I am also bring a grill, paper plates, napkins, and a table.
I'll be in a green Dodge Durango, white enclosed trailer, and I'll be riding a stock, red 400ex.  See ya fellas tommorow.  8)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

o4250

Quote from: Juggalo_Warrior on September 30, 2005, 09:37:46 PM
Hey o4250 I think we are taking immokalee and we are coming from The Shores. If you want to follow me and z400stunter just meet us at the publix parking lot on santa barbera across from the shores. we'll be in a light colored tundra with a black warrior in the back.


No thanks, that's a little out of my way, I live in golden gate estates.



Maybe this riding can take away from this drama. ;)

z400stunter

Juggalo just gimme a call.  If I dont answer do it again.  I'll get it eventually.  I just got home from a partty and I can almost type so I'll be fine to ride tomorrow. I think 75 might be faster than taking Immoklee?  Since we are down by exit 15 and all.  I dunno I've never been to the track.  I'll just follow you cuz thats about all I'm capable of in the morning.  See ya at the gas station.
JUMP IT!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com