What about quads ?

Started by cain73, September 28, 2005, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 28, 2005, 08:41:39 PM
lets do it Quad, maybe the end of Oct.
Yea  or  around  1st  of  nov.  When  ever.  Dont  worry  scoot.  Im  sure  your  wanted  there.  You  and  the  beer  truck !!! ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dreth

Quote from: LE-Vinson on September 28, 2005, 09:10:15 PM
Am i invited?? its been atleast 5 months since i was there last  ;)

and i had an invite and someone sold his sport quad :( can i come?

cain73

Only if you promise to do some high flying, death defying dare devil kind of stuff   ;)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Well  I  pulled  the  FTZ  pipe  of  the  250  to  take  to  GASGASMAN  along  with  my  CT Racing  pipe  for  the  zilla  and  new  a-arms  so  he  can  get  them  chromed.  Post  some  pics  when  I  get  them  back !  Be  out  at  sand  mt.  tomorrow  if  anybody  wants  to  come  out.  ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

SkyHighT100

#56
I'm not even going to touch that Quad... but I'm sure you can handle all 30 ;)


Darn SkinLogs must be running wild in here... must be something in the water!... Miracle Grow??


CORNHOLE!!!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

o4250

I can't stop laughing at your sig sky! :R

SkyHighT100

I have to represent my peeps ya know.... even though they are gone... I miss them....



OH GOD WHY!??! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO? WHAT AM I GONNA DO ALL ALONE?!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

o4250

Ohh man this gives me an idea for a thread.... >:D

LakeMaryKid

Well, i ride a 400ex that i will soon hopefully have blacked out. PHYSCE
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

susieblazer

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 02, 2005, 10:14:40 PM
I have to represent my peeps ya know.... even though they are gone... I miss them....



OH GOD WHY!??! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO? WHAT AM I GONNA DO ALL ALONE?!


        Well maybe if you rode alone instead of double you won't be lost in the back of the ride like last Sun heehee.....it was fun tho...........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

SkyHighT100

Back... front... it's all good... but you are more then welcome to give me the $3000 so I can get back to mine ;) ;D
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

susieblazer



  Sorry already gave it to dirtygrl80 and spacerider........................lol
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com