What about quads ?

Started by cain73, September 28, 2005, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RL400

Quote from: cain73 on September 28, 2005, 12:40:05 PM
Anyone here like quads? You know atv (all terrain vehicle) ?

Huh?  You lost me there.

rl.

cain73

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 28, 2005, 04:31:18 PM
I love the thrill that I get aproaching a 50 ft. vertical hill and leaving the ground half way up and then landing on the top. GIT IT RAG
Now that's what I'm talking about! I can't claim any 50' hills yet ,but one day......
I have hit some rather steep 25-30 footers that theres no 2 ways about it - either hit it hard or land hard when you come back down  ;)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

LT-R450ApK

Come the group ride cain,Maybe we can put a 50footer under your belt  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

cain73

I'll be there on the 15-16th  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

cain73

I've hit ones like in the vids from the ride at chillin's place already.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Harley_Honey

modified the steering stem and the tie rod this past weekend.  ;D

cain73

[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

The hyrbid kid

hell ya :) i know what u talking about i think my biggest is mabe 45 50 at sand mountain but thats about it..

i love to climb more them mx..  ok well i like to watch ronnie climb thats what im talking about i aint ever seen no one climb like him that was so pimp stuff bbrraapp..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Quad32x

When  it  comes  to  climbing , no  doubt , Ronnie  IS  the  man !! :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Is that the guy with the sic tri-z ?
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Toomey

My blaster's got a bunch of mods on it, I'd say it accerlates quicker than a stock 400ex for sure, but not top speed.  Either way, I'm selling it now and am trying to get a 250cc twostroke mx dirtbike.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Quad32x

UPS  man  brought  me  some  more  goodies !!    My  +2" , +1"   Full  Flight  Racing  a-arms !!              Wooooo  Hoooooo  !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

That will be a huge difference in riding and power from a Blaster to a 250 dirt bike.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Dr.Dirt

Your more prone to crashes on a Dirty Bike.

cain73

Less likely to be seriously injured on a bike. You're wrong as usual boy but it's nice to have you posting again  ;) ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Hollywood

Yall fellers like hills so much you should take a trip up to Jasper sometime!  There are some real nice 30-50 footers some even have switch backs partway up if your brave enough to try it. lol The 250 took a roll or 2 off of them last year. Should be very interesting to see what I can do with paddles on the 400 this weekend.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

o4250


Dr.Dirt

Quote from: cain73 on September 28, 2005, 07:45:59 PM
Less likely to be seriously injured on a bike. You're wrong as usual boy but it's nice to have you posting again  ;) ;D

Yeah, the mods accidently banned me instead of  Raptor"Rapturd"700 but they appoligized.  ;D

Dr.Dirt

And I already crashed a dirtbike when I only got 3 feet of air. The tires kept spinning and than they caught at the end of the ramp right as I pulled up and then it shot straight up in the air and I landed on my A$$ and broke the rear fenders off of it. Its an off brand dirtbike KC 110cc I think.

Chillinthemost

Cain, I got a place to take you if you like to climb, just cant talk about it on here. I'm do for a ride there, haven't been there in a few months.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Toomey

Quote from: o4250 on September 28, 2005, 07:56:41 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on September 28, 2005, 07:43:44 PM
Your more prone to crashes on a Dirty Bike.


Toomey, crash? NO!!!!


http://media.putfile.com/109_0954


Sorry bro, had too! :D

Hey now, I had it pinned the whole entire way up that straight away, and the thing still wasn't going fast enough, cost me a broken collar bone, my parents some bills they'd rather not have gotten, and the blaster was fine.  The moral of the story...... Sell the blaster and get a 250 for the same price and come out even, while in the meantime doubling the performance, sounds good!  I know it'll be a big difference, but I haven't ever ridden one yet, so I think I'm going to be very surprised once I feel that power for the first time!  8)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Quad32x

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 28, 2005, 08:01:41 PM
Cain, I got a place to take you if you like to climb, just cant talk about it on here. I'm do for a ride there, haven't been there in a few months.
Want  in. ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chillinthemost

lets do it Quad, maybe the end of Oct.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LT-R450ApK

Am i invited?? its been atleast 5 months since i was there last  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

cain73

[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com