Check out these new boots

Started by cain73, September 28, 2005, 01:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

Check out my little guy trying on Daddy's new atv boots  ;D




[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

stump66

You know by age 10 he'll whoop you but riding right?   ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

dreth

i have those same boots! soak them in WD40 and let them dry for a few hours  and wipe off with dry rag and you wont have to suffer the new boot syndrome ;)

Old_School

I see a 2 stroke in his future.  ;) Cute kid.  Boots look perdy.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Eworm

Quote from: dreth on September 28, 2005, 12:11:01 PM
i have those same boots! soak them in WD40 and let them dry for a few hours  and wipe off with dry rag and you wont have to suffer the new boot syndrome ;)


I gotta try that on my next pair for sure. How you been feeling D?

wilburz

Can I have your old ones? Nice boots!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Qdawg76

Cute pic. Already have him riding?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

LonesomeTriZ

Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

cain73

Sport you're too funny  ;D
He's 4 and rides a pw50. He will definitely be outriding me at a young age. He is still on training wheels and already knows some tricks. He does them while riding to show off.  8)

Dreth - thanks for the advice I'll definitely do that.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

dreth

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 28, 2005, 05:33:40 PM
I'll take the left boot  ::)



that aint right! that just aint right!



























but i geuss its true ;)

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE