C.A.R.S. Show Off Your Ride in Tampa, 10/29/05.

Started by mrbones, September 27, 2005, 05:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

This event is sponsored by one of my clients, SafeTeenDriver.org, so if you're in the area stop on by.

Mark your calendar and stop on by to the C.A.R.S. show!

Show Off Your Ride

Cars - Trucks - Motorcycles
Open to the Public
Featuring High School C.A.R.S. Clubs

Door prizes, trophies, music, food.

Saturday, October 29, 2005
9:00am - 5:00pm

Alonso High School
8302 Montague St.
Tampa, FL

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mikeE36


Bigscrb15

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on September 28, 2005, 04:16:49 PM
Think there will be some mopars there?

Yea, probably some neons. I don't think there will be any classic mopars.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mikeE36

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 28, 2005, 04:20:13 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on September 28, 2005, 04:16:49 PM
Think there will be some mopars there?

Yea, probably some neons. I don't think there will be any classic mopars.

Yea, I'm not exactly a big fan of the newer mopars. I really like the new srt jeep but the new charger doesnt do it for me. I really love road runners, gtxs, and superbees.

ppark350se

I might take my caddy out there, and show all those little ricers a real american gangsta car. lol
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

stump66

 ;D My very first car was a 72 cadi coupe, creme w/spokes and wide white walls. I was pimpin then. We're talking back in the late 70's. Wish I still had that old cadi'  :'(
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

ppark350se

is there an fee to be in the car show becouse im really thinking about taking it out there and i need to know what kinda money i need.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

mrbones

I'm not really sure. Here's a link with a phone number and email for more specific questions.

http://www.tampagov.net/dept_police/cars/show_off_ride.asp
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1FasterBlaster

Maybe I'll take my pimped out Tahoe out there! I gots a lot of mods. All the other trucks I see, they only have rims.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon