Did anyone know .........

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, October 10, 2005, 10:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

Did anyone know about the ride up in Palm Beach County this weekend ???? I saw tons of quads heading west & was trying to figure out where they were going .........
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: customrubicon on October 10, 2005, 02:21:29 PM
What area were you at ? 
I was in  loxahatchee off of seminole pratt whitney road
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Honda250ex

I thote that is the place where you have to ride 5 MPH!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com