Gas Prices

Started by broncobabe, September 02, 2005, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broncobabe

How many will be staying home this weekend to conserve fuel? How many just can't afford to ride? Do you think it will be worth the trip to go to a Mudhole?

Brute Force

As long as there's gas available I'm ridding.
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

enniehall

yeah the price really isn't the problem it's the supply i'm worried about
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

gery350

yup. i'm feeling it too. since this is the last "official" long weekend for the summer, i was planning on doing a whole lot of boating. fishing, diving, hanging out at elliot key. cruise around, maybe bayside or something. but with the price of gas i'm thinking more like a short trip from blackpoint to elliot key and thats it. but we'll see whats in store for us.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

already done my traveling,,,so the answer would be not me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

polariskid

my family isnt going because its to hot and the price of gas. my dad doesnt think it is worth it.
2002 Polaris Sportsman 500 Freedom Series, 27 inch Mud Bugs on ITP Type 5 series rims, 2 inch lift kit, Custom Snorkel, K&N

JustC1582

i don't mind the higher gas prices because I only use so much on the ATV; it's just putting the gas in my truck and hauling the trailer which is a painful expense
2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

Chuck_Norris

only driving if I have to. my quads dont use that much fuel either that or I just dont ride enough which also quite possible

Magnum330

I'm going to ride like the >:D my wife filled her car up today and I got a new hose to suck out some gas while she is sleeping.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

Njoutlaw88

Yea i decided to stop riding til gas goes down until 2.50

mudnuri

Quote from: Magnum330 on September 04, 2005, 10:59:41 PM
I'm going to ride like the >:D my wife filled her car up today and I got a new hose to suck out some gas while she is sleeping.
That is too funny!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

americanhighlander

My best bet to save on gas for while. get throw out 55 gallans barriers drums at napa store  they should have some in back of back bluiding
thats how my dad got them free in gainesville back few years ago.

Get a hand pump or automatic one at  farmer tractor suppy store or at northerntool.com.But I have 8 of these barriers and i will keep them in case something goes bad one day or have it for bigger farm.I might have fill theses up in ga soon.They should last about 6months or more.
I know alot people use theses on boats alot. :)

It's going be while gas prices to go down. :foot.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

JustC1582

No doubt, it's sad when you have to put around 15 bucks in the atv just to go riding and a few extra dollars in the truck to haul it but it's worth it to me and the gas prices haven't slowed me down at all!!
2004 POLARIS Sportsman 500 HO (50th Anniversary Edition)

26'' MudLites
K & N Air Filter
Brush Guard

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

americanhighlander

#14
I know one gas station went out lack 2weeks  ago they were selling out
all items in store.It's the place used be ready freddys about 5miles north of
mcalpin FL area on us129.I hope some nut buys it out and make lower price gas mini market to have 99cents weekends. :)

I guess gas station went out of lack
because the high gas prices.It went out of lack during
before  hurricane rita hit between tx and la.It was during that
week it was happen.

I guess alot oil rigs in the gulf got lucky
with rita and only one  oil rig got damage.I hope
they built more oil rigs off  in western FL or big bend area
in the gulf of mexcio 25miles off shore.Thats out of usa waters.
They will make great  salt water  fishing spots out there in near future.
I hope god it happens one day. :)

I know they have oil plant in st marks right on near
inside town.


thanks,
amhighlander
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com